Sun, Jun 2, 6:01 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 25 9:15 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Download Poser 12 Content Trial ( Where is La Femme )

OneWay41 ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2022 at 11:57 AM · edited Thu, 30 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I am just downloading the Content for the Poser 12 Trial to have a closer look at it, I could not find the Content with La Femme and L'Homme in the Zip files. Second question if not wanting to buy Poser 12 is the content also compatible with Poser 11 or Poser 2014 ? Sure a Huge download for a Trial !

Here the list of the downloads but no La Femme or Homme Zip :( 

FJrFa7D2oIEIHBz9NcFobrEfeorrpxxCgfcB6AL4.jpg 

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:07 PM
Online Now!

Did you check your P12 installation first?  If I'm not mistaken, both should be automatically installed along with the initial Poser installation.

OneWay41 ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2022 at 2:29 PM

That makes sense. Did not make any Poser12 Install jet, took me a while to download all this stuff. Will have to make a Virtual machine first to check it out. after this I will need some time. I guess the trial timer will start on launch. Just want to make sure having all the necessary files for that trial, right now just checking the Zip's to see what will end up on the machine and if there of any use.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2022 at 9:54 PM

La femme base is included with the installer.

OneWay41 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2022 at 3:10 AM

Thank  You.

I am having a look @ La Femme Pro V2  and I am wondering if there are crafted morph packages like V4 has. Morphs++, Stephanie 4, Creature Creator, Muscle etc. I could not find any @ renderosity, In the description there are 144 face and expression morphs but only 23 basic body morphs and no promo with the body morph list. Is there a good Muscle or creature pack that can be found or is it better to stick on V4 for this purpose? This coming week end I should find some time to build a VM for P12 or just roll an existent back.

Poser 12 is an "Early Access" release meaning that some features are still being refined

are there any plan to make p12 final after 2 years? The actual stand does not motivate a buy, especially @ this price. 

Is Poser 12 always connected to the bondware servers and renderosity store ? and if does it consume allot of bandwidth ? is there an option to block a constant store access ? might have to measure it and generate a traceroute. 

I believe these are enough questions for now, hope there will be some answers.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2022 at 7:20 AM

As far as i know there is not something like that. I make my own morphs. Although blackhearted has morphs for LF in his store. So does Deecy.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2022 at 7:29 AM

Is Poser 12 always connected to the bondware servers and renderosity store ?

No if im not mistaken it connects every 9 days or so. Not really a resource hig because it just checks poser's validation.

are there any plan to make p12 final after 2 years? The actual stand does not motivate a buy, especially @ this price.

Well they have to rewrite a lot of code that is present since poser's inception. And also make sure they dont break legacy content. This may take a while. Poser 12 is really nice and renders superfast  if you play by the BPR rules.

I know it costs a lot of money but it is a fulltime functional program. And like every other software it has bugs. But dont let that turn you off.

LF and LH lack a diversity in characters but i am working in it, 1 latina, a nice looking male and also an African-American woman. 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2022 at 11:41 AM
Online Now!

Afrodite Ohki as some gorgeous characters for La Femme, too ❤

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.