Wed, Apr 24, 1:03 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 23 11:28 pm)

Subject: How do I find my Poser 11 serial number?

danidh ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2021 at 8:37 AM ยท edited Mon, 22 April 2024 at 5:44 AM

I am trying to locate my Poser 11 serial number. On the "about Poser" box the last 4 digits are not listed. I moved about a year ago and have not had any time (still unpacking) to play on my computer. My husband decided to purchase a new computer for me since mine is ancient and I need to re-install Poser. I know I kept documentation on my computer but can't locate it. I have version 11.3.740 on my old computer. Thanks for any help. Dani Foster Herring

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2021 at 9:07 AM
Site Admin

Under the help>registration you can find it.

Also, Poser 11 is up to version 11.3.818. If you want the update, you can get it at Posersoftware.com . You'll need your serial number for that too.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

danidh ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2021 at 9:11 AM

LOL Right there in front of me...I'm probably too old to have a new computer. Thank you so much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.