Tue, Apr 30, 5:48 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 12:23 pm)

Subject: does anyone use this empty ambulance with detailed interior?

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2020 at 8:27 PM · edited Sun, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=128239 Because the detailed interior is empty, i'm wondering how you guys would use it in a scene. I mean there should be cylinders and oxygen tubes and masks in plastic bags poking out of the ends of the drawers that are over stuffed with equipment, pillows (in case they need to roll the patient on their side to protect their airway if they vomit), some broken bone splints with velcro straps on the side of the ambulance etc, lying around, and blood pressure cuff dangling from machine. the trolly should have a sheet and safety belt. So what do you do when you are setting up your ambulance scene with your injured poser person inside? Have any of you used this model? Are there clutter add on products for it anywhere? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Azath ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 5:53 AM

I would just use it in combination with Medical assets for other collected Packages. Poser Models are relativ Cheap compared to models that they have at cgtrader or at turbosquid with even better quality so Poser DS users are rather Spoiled. The list you Placed is pretty long so in theory the creator would end up having to set a Price of 100$+ for all the work and then again Poser user would say " No Way I Pay this for a Ambulance " A Detailed equipment for Oxygen can take an artist weeks to Produce. I do not know if you were willing working at that Price . So actually allot of things on how they are Tagged are almost free for What the artist really earns . And there is not allot of respect around in this sector for the efforts a Creator has to make to Please the Spoiled Customers . So Best Choice get your self some stuff from "Davo" as he has allot of great medical Equipment and mix match these with your Vans and Ambulance or Hospital , even good for the Asylums ( But you got to Pay the Price for it )

You try to make just some cylinders and oxygen tubes and masks in plastic then tell us how much efforts and time it took you ending up calculating a reasonable price if you sell it 50 times at 30-50% of gain , the way it actually should be.

Azath ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 6:11 AM · edited Sat, 21 November 2020 at 6:11 AM

I had a look around so to fill the list you have would turn to a Price of about 400$ for good quality ( Without the ambulance ) just equipment ! Satic ! you would have to put additional work into it if you want it articulated.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 7:10 AM

Did you check your legacy runtime folder? You might find some items that can be retextured and repurposed. Assemble a few primitives for medium to long distant renders if that is your intention. It depends on how much work you are willing to put into it.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 8:27 AM

There's stuff available at ShareCG. Oxygen tanks, masks, iv bags, etc.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 11:16 AM
Site Admin

I'm sure there's stuff around. I'd probably stick with close-up shots to avoid needing to fill the whole thing or angle the camera so you can't see much of the interior. Otherwise, I'd be on the hunt for filler.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2020 at 11:35 AM

TrekkieGrrl used to offer a freebie bodybag prop that could be used with it. Also, you could easily dynamic prop a sheet across a body on the gurney.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.