Tue, Apr 30, 12:35 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 9:51 am)

Subject: Hello my girlfriend has those weird pixels

Daysan ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 10:48 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Hello why has mij girlfriend this pixels. is this beause it is glamour glothing? gen 8 0252.png greetings from Elly

Richard60 ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 11:18 AM

Those are called FireFlys. They are points that have not been fully calculated so appear white. Not sure what version of Poser you are using, however they fix is mainly to increase the render settings in poser 11 or use the FX tab in Poser 12. Search for Fire Flys and you should get a bunch of threads that go into more detail

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

Daysan ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 12:47 PM

Like me, she works with Dazz studio 4.12

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 6:34 PM

If you're working in DAZ Studio, you should probably post your question in the DAZ Studio forum.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 9:55 PM
Site Admin

I'm going to move this thread to the Daz forum so you'll have a better chance to get an answer

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Daysan ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 5:04 AM

I ame sorry, i ditend now

Daysan ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 5:06 AM

were is my question now?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 6:07 AM
Site Admin

It's in the daz studio forum

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Daysan ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 6:44 AM

Oke Thanxs

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 10:03 AM

Je hebt witte fireflies, dit kan veel verschillende oorzaken hebben. De eerste zijn je rendersettings. Als je naar je Render Settings tab gaat en dan naar filtering, zorg er dan voor dat je firefly filter enabled op on hebt staan.

elly.jpg

Het zou ook kunnen dat je als je bijv een character gekocht hebt, de verkeerde materialen geladen hebt( je moet die van iray hebben). Transmap hair, met veel verschillende lagen haar geeft meer kans op fireflies. die duren langer om te renderen. Ook kan de materialen meespelen, als je echt goede bpr materialen hebt is de kans minder groot op fireflies.

Het zou ook nog eventueel je licht kunnen zijn. Iray "houdt" van licht. Ze heeft moeite met schaduw en levert meer ruis op.

Daysan ( ) posted Thu, 12 November 2020 at 2:09 PM

Oke bedankt, de filtering heeft zij het zelfde als ik, en dus jouw voorbeeld. Ik geef haar dit door. gr Elly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.