Sun, Jun 2, 12:48 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 31 7:18 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Prime and rewards are not worth it to customers

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2020 at 4:15 AM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 7:07 AM

First let me say the Renderosity Store has always been a leader in selling high quality and unique products. The product support has always been fantastic from the store itself and the vendors. This store has stellar vendors and products. Renderosity marketplace is fantastic!

But as customer for years I must say...

Prime used to be worth something. Now non-Prime customers get the same coupons half the time. On top of that most high selling vendors don't allow coupons at all. Why should customers continue to want to be Prime members then if the pay-in allows very little payoff compared to non-Prime members?

The Rewards system encourages low spending because there's a $10 to $50 jump with no in between rewards. You either spend a small amount or a hellacious high amount. Your own system dissuades customers from spending a medium range on a consistent basis.

And DForce products with no rigging or extras morphs. I'm buying zero of that from now on. You got me a couple times on that. No more DForce from this store for me. It's basically buying Poser dynamic cloth.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2020 at 1:16 PM

Hello.

Coupons for regular members to not apply to prime items..so any item that is prime means the prime member gets the best discount on those. 😄

There is a FREE item every month for prime members. That in itself is worth the price of the yearly subscription.

We have been doing LOTS of sales that have the extra prime discount. Like currently this month the Winter Daily Deals..all members get 55% off those items while Prime members get 70% off for all of those items. We often do this for group sales and special promotions so there is the extra incentive for Prime Members only.

And items released every day as prime items at 40 - 50% off the normal price. So prime members don't have to wait for a sale on those items to get the best price.

If you have an issue with a particular product, you are welcome to send an email to store@renderosity.com with a complaint or sitemail a vendor directly to either ask about the issue or even suggest they include certain features in their new products. That is an open discussion you could have with the vendor.

All vendors have the ability to turn coupons on and off in their VCR. I have seen every vendor in the marketplace allow coupons at one time or another. Do they always? NO...they do it occasionally as a perk, like having any other promotion or sale. But at some point they do allow them. 😄 Nothing seems special or a good deal if it happens every day. 😄

Whether you want to be a prime member is always up to you...but we always strive to make Prime a great deal for all members of Prime.

Coleman ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2020 at 7:38 AM

Thanks JennBlake! You all do offer a lot.

Perhaps I have just been getting too spoiled with all the store offers.

Thanks!

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2020 at 3:53 PM

The extra discount on the winter deals alone was worth it to me. As with any of these "buyers clubs" how much worth you get on them depends on how often you buy ;)

Coleman ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2020 at 10:11 AM

Good point FlagonsWorkshop

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2020 at 11:52 AM

Thanks so much Renderosity for the latest sales! If I was able I would change the title of this thread to " I Stand Corrected" Thanks so much!!

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 08 August 2021 at 8:50 PM

What does the full yearly subscription cost?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

snginc ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2021 at 9:40 AM · edited Sun, 15 August 2021 at 9:42 AM

I joined a few months ago, and I must say I am happy being a Prime member. Do I wish coupons would work with the sale items? OF COURSE! (I'm greedy and addicted to Daz material) Am I mad they don't? NOPE! Prime members get discounts above and beyond the non-Prime member.

My only issue, which has nothing to do with being a Prime member, is the download cutoff. My internet/wifi connection isn't the most stable.

PS: I do wish there were 2 codes a month instead of one.

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 16 August 2021 at 3:21 AM

I have been a prime member for a number of years although there was a brief spell when I was not but then i was not spending on Poser content. I do not always use the monthly prime voucher but I do make extensive use of the prime flash sales. According to my account my prime membership has so far saved me $3886.08 so I guess you could say that the yearly cost is well worth it for me.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.