Sat, Jun 1, 11:47 PM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 6:55 pm)

Subject: Daz Studio Fatal Error

drafter69 ( ) posted Sun, 18 June 2017 at 12:18 PM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

The program runs great BUT when I close it I keep getting this message:

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:Program FilesDAZ 3DDAZStudio4QtCore4.dll" at 0033:0000000077A01044, QObject::metaObject()+4 byte(s)

The tech folks at Daz seem stumped.

bla28403 ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2019 at 9:17 AM

I need help with this also

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2019 at 3:22 PM

The only thing I can find so far regarding that error is that someone started seeing it after they tried to install Reality 4.3 DAZ Studio Edition.

Found it on a google search:

https://forum.deviantart.com/technology/software/2448991/

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2020 at 2:35 PM

QTCore4.dll isn't actually a DAZ file, it's a C++ library file. Windows loads system components with it. If I had to bet, I'd say you have a version of it somewhere on your computer that doesn't match what DAZ is expecting. I'd do a scan for that file on your computer, and if you find multiple copies, send DAZ the information on what the version numbers are and where they are stored on the machine (the directories). With DLL's, the first one to be loaded wins, so if you have multiple versions what program you are running will determine which one is loaded in memory which can make it tough to track down the problem.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.