Sat, Jun 1, 11:34 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 31 7:18 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

BATTLEFIELD

$10.00 USD 30% Off
$7.00 USD

Sun on Snow 1

$10.95 USD

Subject: Paypal Having Problems

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:23 PM · edited Thu, 30 May 2024 at 6:19 PM

They aren't sending out SMS codes so you can't get in. It seems to be widespread. I have Order#: 113418854 sitting out there. As soon as Paypal gets their act together I'll pay for it.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:46 PM

I just talked to them it's a worldwide outage, they are expecting it could take 5 days to get resolved. If you call them, and go through ID verification, they will remove 2 step authentication so you can get in. Any case, I'll complete that purchase.

Brittany ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:48 PM

We understand PayPal is having issues. We hope they get it resolved soon.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:50 PM

According to India it could take a while ;)

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:52 PM

Hmmmm, I just tried logging into my Paypal account, and had no problems at all. That said, I haven't purchased anything through them for 3 days, so this may be something that's just occurred in the past day or two.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 1:28 PM

I got a rush of SMS messages through a bit ago so it may be fixed. Or they may still be working on it shrug I don't think the rep I was talking to was Tier 3 support by any means.

HartyBart ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 10:10 PM

PayPal via the DAZ Store is also having problems related to the SMS 'reminder' page, which I encountered just a few hours now. It's a 'Black Friday rush' thing, I guess.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2019 at 2:15 AM

I had a problem using Paypal (after paying, I end up at a screen saying there has been an error and Paypal cannot function at this time.)

However, the notifications from Renderosity tell me the purchase had gone through and my downloads were available.

Eternal Hobbyist

jmper4 ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2019 at 2:03 PM

Paypal took my money for Order #: 113421192 but no access to the files.

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2019 at 3:10 PM

Same here for Order #: 113421219 :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Talos ( ) posted Sat, 30 November 2019 at 2:41 PM

I ordered 2 things from Marketplace on "Black Friday" and totally unable to download them. It says "Paid". Maybe this explains it. Paypal said it didn't go through, come back again,then they said order did go through, but something is wrong because I can't download. What a mess.

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 01 December 2019 at 11:09 AM

Paypal has been a little slow in sending payment notifications to our system. I just checked and it looks like all of you have been able to download your purchases. if this is not the case please let me know. 😄

Talos ( ) posted Mon, 02 December 2019 at 4:57 PM

I'm still unable to download purchases from November 29th.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 02 December 2019 at 9:37 PM

The files have been downloaded multiple times. Let me know if you need any further help.

Talos ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2019 at 12:06 AM

Hmm. I couldn't find them in downloads, and the downloading process was totally invisible, which isn't normal. I'll search for them.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2019 at 11:52 AM

I purchased a couple of things the past few days through PayPal, one using a credit card, and one using my PayPal account, and both went through without any issues, and my downloads were ready immediately. Looks like PayPal is getting things under control . . . well at least in my area. Not sure how long it takes to clear things up around the world, as it were.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Talos ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2019 at 8:59 PM

Still haven't been able to download my purchases. Something got broken when Paypal screwed up on Black Friday. I'm told there are multiple downloads of my orders, but those were attempts by me, because it does not work. Wherever they went, it was not to my computer. I searched carefully. They always go to the "downloads" folder, and a notification pops up showing the downloads in progress. That isn't happening anymore. A search for the file names on my computer turns up nothing.

nDelphi ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2019 at 11:38 PM

I ended up paying twice for a product due to issues with either Renderosity and/or Paypal on Black Friday and I have sent an email to have one of the charges refunded but I have not heard anything. Who do I contact directly to have this taken care of?

3D DAZ Studio/Poser Celebrity Lookalike Directory

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.