Sat, Jun 1, 3:51 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 31 7:44 am)

Subject: Daz Staff Picks November 6 to November 12

Digitell ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2017 at 2:44 PM · edited Wed, 29 May 2024 at 9:10 PM
Synpainter ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2017 at 5:40 PM

Thank you Very Much!, although I am certain there are more deserving images. I am still just grinding my way through learning the DAZ way of doing things, after 15 years of Poser it is a bit of a challenge. I do have a great desire to figure it out though :)

Digitell ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2017 at 5:50 PM

Synpainter posted at 5:48PM Mon, 13 November 2017 - #4317907

Thank you Very Much!, although I am certain there are more deserving images. I am still just grinding my way through learning the DAZ way of doing things, after 15 years of Poser it is a bit of a challenge. I do have a great desire to figure it out though :)

You and me both! I have been using Poser since version 4 and am slowly learning Daz Studio..both have their strengths. You did wonderful! Keep up the good work! 👍

TheArtisticHermit ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2017 at 11:52 PM

Wow! Thank you so much ❤️ What a great surprise

Napalmarsenal ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2017 at 12:45 PM

Thanks so much!! I'm honored that you chose my image for this week!! Also, sorry for the late reply!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.