Sun, May 19, 9:44 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 7:17 am)

Subject: surgical/nurse/doctor scrubs for M4

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 4:54 AM · edited Sat, 18 May 2024 at 1:09 AM

Hi, has anyone got any ideas where i could get this. you know with a pocket on right chest and pyjama type top. I have plenty of bottoms I could use but I can't find the top anywhere. love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

icprncss2 ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 7:33 AM

Oskarsson has prison clothes for Genesis over at DAZ. He has a prison jumpsuit for M4 here in the MP. You might have to kit bash and use a transmap to turn the the jumpsuit into just the top. It lacks the pocket as well. I've refit the V4 scrubs a couple of times. They take some work with morph brush to fix the breast area.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 7:36 AM

thanks for those suggestions. I have a feeling that genesis stuff won't animate that well. and may slow me too much. the breast area is always awkward. it's easier to make male clothes into female then vice versa hey.

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 8:06 AM

I need to look it up later ... but there are a couple dynamic shirts and loose pants for M4 in freestuff that I think could work very well, especially in an animation.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 8:11 AM

thanks Boni, Biscuits saw my post and has offered to make me one! How lucky am i? Dynamic.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 10:08 AM · edited Tue, 07 February 2017 at 10:17 AM

Daz used to have a V4 scrub outfit but I don't recall there being a pocket. One of the additional texture vendors might have created a pocket on their textures.Scrub Outfit Depending on your version of Poser you could try the wardrobe room on that Oskarsson genesis prision outfit to try to convert it. You'd probably have to make a few fixes using the morph brush too. They do have a Genesis 3 male outfit with hip pockets Scrub Genesis 3 Male. You'd have to try to do an export from D/S then import and then try wardrobe wizard.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 11:10 AM
Site Admin

I know there used to be a set of scrubs for m4 because I have them. It's a shirt, pants, and booties. I don't remember where I found them, but I'll see what I can find once my computer is free.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 11:55 AM
Site Admin

I can't find where I got it but it looks like it was by Glitterati so maybe talk with them.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 4:42 PM

and it is for M4? are you sure?

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 4:42 PM

Is there a readme with the set?

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 4:48 PM

I can't find how to contact them and I think they may be retired?

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 6:35 PM

estherau posted at 5:34PM Tue, 07 February 2017 - #4296861

I can't find how to contact them and I think they may be retired?

Glitterati is active on the SM forums and they have a storefront at Hivewire.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 6:39 PM

thanks!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 9:17 PM
Site Admin

Yes, I'm sure it was for M4. I double checked before posting. Here's what I have from the readme for ownership Product Title: Labcoat and Scrubs for M4 Authors: Glitterati3D & Velocity3D Product Date: August, 2012 Product Copyright: Traci Ryan & Jaci Roland, 2012

And as ssgbyran said, they're at Hivewire and SM.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 10:06 PM

so weird. google should find that. well i did put a message on hivewire, but now for some reason i can't even login there. Thanks for your help. I will try and find that.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2017 at 10:10 PM

okay good news. i spoke to glitterati at hivewire. she thinks the files used to be free. she no longer has the rigged ones but says it is okay for you to give them to me. she thinks they used to be in rendero freestuff. Love esther

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2017 at 6:09 AM
Site Admin

It most likely was a freebie. I don't buy much. She gave me permission to send it to you. Site mail me your email address and I'll do that.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2017 at 6:15 AM

i don't mind putting it here too esther@pacefiction.com

whbos ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2017 at 11:26 AM

There was a Scrubs Outfit at DAZ created by Mada / Sarsa for V4. In my database of purchased 3D items it has a date of 2008 so I don't know if it's still available. The only male version I know of is Mad Doctor for Genesis Male and it shows pockets on the coat. This item is brokered by Ravenhair and also from the DAZ store. There were a few texture sets available for it.

The only other lab coat I can remember was for M3 and it probably wouldn't work with M4 without a lot of adjustments. I think it was a DAZ item too.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

RobZhena ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2017 at 11:53 AM

This is at DAZ for G3M Scrubs. You can export the obj' from Studio and use the fitting room to rig them for M4.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 4:19 AM

OK thanks everyone. I think I have it now. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.