Mon, Jun 3, 3:40 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 12:05 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Now in Freestuff - Davros' power chair.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 2:11 PM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

The latest version, that is; based on the NSD stylee travel machine. Poseable bits and bobs, Poser 6 up.

Chair.jpg

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 2:28 PM

thanks Sam much appreciated

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 4:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Redfern ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 7:06 PM

Davros-NuChair-J-1.jpg

As I noted in the equivalent thread within the Poser sub-forum, some really neat features like "toggling" switches , an elevating headrest and shoulder restraints that "tilt" along the "Z" axis as well adjust adjust their height.

Davros may not show it, but her approves! ;-)

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

AlDemps ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 10:14 AM

15-11-27 Davros.jpg

Thanks for the new chair.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.