Tue, Apr 30, 8:30 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 12:23 pm)

Subject: Toon Animals question

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2015 at 7:40 PM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I'm working on a few projects and I'm considering buying a few toon animals so from anyone's experience which toon animals do you recommend? I have Poser 10 and Daz. The work I'm doing could be done in either program.

My Store & My Freebies

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2015 at 8:38 PM

All of 3duniverse's figures are highly recommended. I've found that they pose really well, have a good range of expressions, and are conscientiously  crafted in regard to uv mapping and topology (i.e. they're easy to create custom textures and morphs for).

Razor42 ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2015 at 8:40 PM · edited Wed, 27 May 2015 at 8:41 PM

3D Universe at that other site has some good toon animals that are both DS or Poser compatible. He has a good range all with similar style to tie in well with each other and some bundles to.

Edit: lol cross posted there

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2015 at 8:42 PM

Apologies, crosspost.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2015 at 8:58 PM

Thank you to the both of you

My Store & My Freebies

tiggersprings ( ) posted Fri, 29 May 2015 at 12:58 PM

Some of my favorites are The3DZone's toons. Some of them are gone now, but what are still available are at Daz.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.