Sat, Jun 1, 5:47 AM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 26 7:46 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free 3D Model: Starfish Floor Lamp (OBJ Version)

LuxXeon ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2015 at 5:27 PM · edited Thu, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

file_069059b7ef840f0c74a814ec9237b6ec.jp

Decorate and "light" your 3d scenes with this modern, stylish floor lamp prop.  Consisting of 100% 4-sided (quad) polygons for easy modification or subdivision, this detailed 3D model consists of 34,408 polygons, and 35,015 vertices. There are no texture maps necessary, but all elements of this model have been carefully UV unwrapped, and can easily accept any material or seamless texture you wish to use.

All example renders were done in the Corona render engine for 3dsmax.

You are free to use or modify this model as you see fit, for your own rendering projects or scenes. As with all my freebies, the object can be used for both commercial and non-commercial renders. You may NOT, however, resell or redistribute the model or textures, or any derivative of them; individually, or as part of a package/set.

Alternatively, you can also download this model from the following resource websites, including more preview renders and wireframes.  I also include the native 3dsmax scene file in these locations:

Turbosquid.com
ShareCG.com
Deviant Art Direct Download page

*** OBJ IMPORT INSTRUCTIONS: There are 3 different OBJ files associated with this model, and one MTL file, which defines the material definitions.  You will notice that two of the three OBJ files are labeled for use in specific software applications (Poser and Blender).  For best results, it's highly recommended that you import the correct file to the corresponding software application.

file_c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445.jp

file_045117b0e0a11a242b9765e79cbf113f.jp

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

byudragonbreath ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2015 at 6:50 PM

This is neat!  Thank you

DragonBreath
http://byudragon.com

HMorton ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2015 at 12:25 PM

Really cool lamp!  Thankyou!

zandar ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 12:05 PM

Constructed very well.  Merci!

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 5:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Very nice!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.