Mon, Jun 17, 10:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 06 6:53 am)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Gender stuff

Sangelia ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 3:11 PM · edited Tue, 02 April 2024 at 4:59 AM

I noticed for alot of what is being made. Most of it is for females. 

Very little of it is being created for males. If this was the real world. Women would be having more rights to stuff than guys do. Since there is very little being made for guys like the Michaels.

Almost like the males in art should be running around starkers.

This includes shirts, pants, & footwear.

Any of you talented creators might want to even out the playing field?

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 3:42 PM

There are many reasons why the market is lopsided the way it is.

Some artists prefer to make womens clothing because to them it's easier.

Some artists just prefer women's things versuses male.

Some artists have made male items and the ones they made didn't do as well as their female items.

You have more options to 'dress' women's clothing up to make it unique. Whereas on men's clothing there is only so many places you can put a button on an item to make it look original.

However, I do wish to see more male stuff as well.

On a side note I'm going to move this to the Wishing Well where 3d content artists may see this to get more ideas.

My Store & My Freebies

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 3:43 PM

fictionalbookshelf has moved this thread from the Poser forum to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well forum as of Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:43 pm.

My Store & My Freebies

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 4:50 PM

@ fictionalbookshelf 

gotta love them eyes in your avatar 

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 5:19 PM

Quote - @fictionalbookshelf 

gotta love them eyes in your avatar 

Thank you. I made them!

My Store & My Freebies

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2014 at 6:23 PM

great  work  for sure

Sangelia ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 10:49 AM

This isn't just a marketplace thread. It is also something I noticed in the freebie section as well.

I was looking thru the freebie area when I noticed about very few items for the various Michaels.

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 2:41 PM

Vendors mostly make stuff for females because it usually sells so much more then stuff for male, worth their time a lot more.

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.