Mon, Jun 17, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 15 9:32 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: free

shellydoe ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 10:53 PM · edited Sat, 13 April 2024 at 2:12 PM

im looking for  a photshop  to download  free  of charge  is any downloads  on  this  site  free  that i can use  

Lucie ( ) posted Fri, 11 October 2013 at 5:06 PM

The program photoshop you mean?  Photoshop isn't free, you can purchase it here:  http://www.adobe.com

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

retrocity ( ) posted Wed, 16 October 2013 at 12:54 PM

...or do you mean PSD files??

there are PSD files in the marketplace, but like Lucie stated, Photoshop is NOT free (it's actually pretty pricey!!! i know, i've had to keep up with ther upgrades since PS5)

retrocity

shellydoe ( ) posted Wed, 16 October 2013 at 2:06 PM

ty

shellydoe ( ) posted Wed, 16 October 2013 at 2:06 PM

ty

amileduan ( ) posted Wed, 16 October 2013 at 10:10 PM

The answer is NO.

render farm :Intel Xeon E5560 * 2, 16 cores with hyper-threading,Win7 64bit.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2013 at 11:30 AM

The only program similar to Photoshop, which is free, is GIMP.

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sun, 10 November 2013 at 10:01 AM

Here's some free alternatives if your looking for a program like photoshop.

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-free-alternatives-softwares-to-adobe-photoshop/

if your looking for files such as brushes and styles, there are millions found on Google.

DuckSoupe ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2013 at 2:37 PM

1 have photoshop and illustrator and paid for them when I took courses. There is a free paintshop pro on the net. I bought Paintshop Pro and it wasn't exspensive and there are dozens of filters you can buy. I bought filters unlimited and can do anything photoshop can do. You get what you pay for and if you want to make those creative backrounds I would go for Paintshop Pro. I have 7 which I think is the best. You can get it on Amazon.

dreamer101 ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 9:05 AM

Are you seriously trying to compare PaintShop Pro to Photoshop? It's an OK product for the general public. The price is low which is the only good thing about it. I tried several versions since I got it free with every Wacom tablet I bought. BTW, the latest version of PaintShop Pro is X6 which would be 16. Only bad thing about the latest Photoshop is the Creative Cloud thing which I won't be renting!

DuckSoupe ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 11:19 AM

Well paint shop pro is for those who want to go the inexspensive way. I use both photoshop and Paint shop pro. The filters you can buy need careful choosing as some can be redundant. It all comes down to how much you want to put into it. Photoshop and Illustrator can have a learning curve.I learned in Community College and interned in a web developer. There are some amazing things that can be created.

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 2:09 PM

It depends a lot on what one wants to do with it, but I've seen stuff done in PSP that was really impressive and then stuff done in photoshop that was very crappy...  lol  I think many people would do great with psp alone and don't need photoshop at all.

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

DuckSoupe ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 3:14 PM

I have both and have my filters in both. I have an older photo shop and Illustrator, with these I can create anything I want. When I interned which went with my course I had to make objects besides using Front Page and other web design products. It was fun. I was there a couple of months while the entire course was 3 months. To take the course you needed to have the basics at least. Making a front page for a newspaper with pictures. Mine was about these people operating a haunted hose. People disappeared. Everytime I see some uniforms in poser I want to buy ; but my wife wants to cut spending for awhile. It does get exspensive. I am writing a new story and making pictures for it. I have a lot of pics in my renderosity gallery.Thank you for the back and forth

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.