Sat, Jun 8, 9:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 12:05 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Ravynsworld - Holiday Freebies!

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2012 at 11:05 PM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 3:44 PM

Ravyn (aka Ravyns) has generously given some of her products to the 3d Community as gifts this Christmas. They were offered free daily, several at a time, at her Content Paradise Store over the several days

In order for her to allow those who might have missed these gifts a bit more time to get them, Francemi.net is delighted to host these for her temporarily.

http://www.francemi.net/ravyn.htm

I've created a page with images from her store - some don't have the product name but you'll figure it out :)  And one's missing - I planned to do an image but didn't get time..

THEY WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE UNTIL APPROXIMATELY (would not be earlier than this) 11:59PM EST on December 27th. Please download those you'd like by that time :)

Click on the image to download. Approximate file sizes listed on the site - there are some VERY large files so you may want to use a download manager

PLEASE do not download these if you already have them so as not to cause our bandwidth to go nuts :)
See the product pages at her store at Content Paradise for more information

Note - If you are seeing this before the end of the day Pacific Time on the 25th, three of the items are still available at Content Paradise (Gran's Place, Parlor Lamp, and the Barracks) so you can put them in your cart there :))

Enjoy and thanks so much to Ravyn!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Yokasobi ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 12:27 AM

Thanks! Downloading atm. :D

mininessie ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 2:29 AM

thanks a lot ravyn...you are really generous!!! :wub:

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 3:21 AM

Thats very kind!! thank you

Amigo968 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 6:38 AM

I'm so sorry, but the freebie area of Smit Micro doesn't work for me. I can't log in and I opened a support ticket, but if I get an answer, perhaps it will be too late for downloading the items from Ravyn.. Could I download this stuff at another place?

Ravyns ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 6:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.francemi.net/ravyn.htm

@Amigo968..  Use this link to the francimi site & click on the images to download the models. 

Thank you aproctor for hosting these for me.

Thank you all.. Hope you found lots of things that you can use.. 

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Connatic ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 8:45 AM

Wonderful gifts, thanks very much!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 9:12 AM

Thank you, Ravyn, for your generousity.  These are wonderful Christmas gifts that I will enjoy for a very long time.

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 10:31 AM

You're welcome, Ravyn - thanks for your generosity in giving away these wonderful items!  I'm happy to have been able to help out :)

Cheers,
Alisa

foxylady1 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hey Alisa, thank you for doing this.  That was very generous, of both your time and the space.  I just finished downloading.

Amigo968 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 12:25 PM

Thank you very much for your gifts and sharing, but I've still problems to download them. all the links, also of Ravyn site stops/ends about 80 or 50 % and nothing goes on. I tried with IE 10 and also with Firefox, it's the same. I get nothing downloaded from this site. I deleted also the whole cache, but the result is the same as before. I'm so sad, what can I do?

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 1:12 PM

Thank you very much!

Heite ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 1:22 PM

Am I too late? The Link doesn't open for me anymore... too bad I didn't notice this stuff while it was on sale at CP - but at least I was able to download a few of them -

So thank you for your Christmas-Gifts, Ravyn - I really love your stuff!! And also thanks to Francemi for hosting it for a while :)

A late Christmas Greeting from Germany

Heike

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 1:40 PM

Awesome gifts Rayvns...I got all that are appropriate for what I do, and found some problems dl-ing in Google could be fixed by using FireFox. For example when a dl hangs nada you can do in Google but in FF you go to the downloads and click pause, wait a second or 2 and resume and tickety boo it's flying again. On the larger files this was necessary a few times but I managed em all without a download manager for those with out one.
Thanks again...most generous 

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

cedarwolf ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 1:42 PM

Thank you.  I hope I can access these at midnight as this is when I can do downloads due to my satelite internet provider.

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 2:06 PM

You're welcome, foxylady :)  I'm glad I was able to help!!  Glad you got them :)

Cheers,
Alisa

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 2:27 PM

Thanks so much, I love the Willow Deep series :)

Also to note..just like Bobby, I had to pause and resume on a few of the downloads..but it eventually worked.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Amigo968 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 3:21 PM

Hello Ravyn,

I'm sorry, I can't download them, I spoke with telecom and they told me, it seams there was an error at your line. The technical support of telecom tried also to download your items and can't do this. And yes, I used your link, but It doesn't work for me, very sorry for this.

Thank you for your awesome freebies; they looks very fine.

Merry christmas to you and a happy new year.

Greetings Amigo

Ravyns ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 3:33 PM

There might be a problem with the bandwidth on the francimi website.  Let me see if I can get the zip files to work on mine. I was having a problem with them not uploading right so Alisa offered to do them on hers.  I'll make sure you all get your downloads.

**************************************************************************************

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 4:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you very much, Ravyn for your generosity!

Ravyns ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 5:38 PM

Attached Link: http://ravynsworld.com/Christmas_Freebies.html

OK.. Here's another link to try for anyone having problems.  It's been a long time since I did any html so if somethings not working please let me know.

Amigo968 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hello Ravyns,

thank you very much for your new links. I try them, now they are working well for me. Thank you so much for your help !!!

Hugs Amigo

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 7:59 PM

thanks for the great models and happy new year!

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 8:32 PM

Thanks, Ravyn - good idea.  We have has some issues with isolated people in different areas of the world having difficulty downloading from Francemi. net.  Amigo, I know you are one that had issues, as you posted about a problem getting something of Trumarcar's - I pm'd you at Faeriewylde with another link for that file for you, but haven't gotten a reply yet..if you didn't get my pm, please pm me here or there to get the link!

I'm trying to do that for folks who are having troubles downloading from the Francemi server - our web provider didn't see any issues on their end when I contacted them about it recently, so there could just be a problem somewhere in the connection between here and there ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

Amigo968 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 12:15 AM

Hello Alisa,

I'm very sorry, I've seen your message until today and replied already to you. Also because now everything went well and I am very grateful for the generous help with my download problem.

Have nice christmas days and a happy new year.

Greetings Amigo

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 12:48 AM

You, too Amigo!  It was not a problem - I just want to be sure you got the files  :).  I sent you another message too :)

You're very welcome - and the same to you!!!

Quote - Hello Alisa,

I'm very sorry, I've seen your message until today and replied already to you. Also because now everything went well and I am very grateful for the generous help with my download problem.

Have nice christmas days and a happy new year.

Greetings Amigo

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 1:45 AM

Thank you very, very much!!!!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 4:22 PM

It's A Free Work
by bobbystahr
in Terragen & Atmosphere/Mood

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2012 at 12:54 PM

Nice one Bobby! :thumbupboth:

Excellent models..hopefully soon I can get one rendered lol

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2012 at 4:49 PM

Lovely image!

Cheers,
Alisa

Amigo968 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2012 at 5:54 PM

Wonderful pisture, it looks very mysterious. Great Light.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2012 at 6:22 PM

By the way everyone, Go to CP today - Ravyn has Pumpkin Manor there and I think it's only temporary ;)
http://www.contentparadise.com/searchimageviewdetail.aspx?seller=Ravyn

Cheers,
Alisa

Amigo968 ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2012 at 1:40 AM · edited Sat, 29 December 2012 at 1:47 AM

Hello Alisa,

what can I do? I can't log in to CP - it doesn't work, I made an registration to the support Account and opened a suppport ticket 3 days before but I didn't get an answer. So I can't pick up this freebie and I can't reach CP Support. What can I do? Did anyone have an idea how I can reach the CP Support without opening a support ticket, because I can't log in again to this Support Account?

Amigo968 ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2012 at 2:34 AM

Oh, I got the pumpkin Manor now. My CP Account works with Firefox and NOT with Internet Explorer 10. But I need a contact to CP for this.

Thank you to Ravyn for this wonderful shares.

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2012 at 11:00 AM

Glad you got it :) 

Cheers,
Alisa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.