Mon, Jun 3, 6:03 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 5:40 am)

Subject: RE: My Dalek Freebies - a request

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2012 at 9:39 PM · edited Fri, 26 April 2024 at 8:49 PM

It's gratifying to know people have downloaded my Daleks.  I hope everyone who has done so enjoys using them.  Those of you who haven't... get to it!  They're free!

Anyhow, my request:

Please send me a link to any pics you post; I'd love to see them and I'll do my best to leave a comment wherever possible.  I love Dalek images and it gives me an extra kick to see my own out in the wild.

TIA. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ThunderStone ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2012 at 10:23 PM

Sam, I have 2 pictures of the Daleks on my DA gallery... Here's the link for them both:

The Dalek 2011 ** and** Daleck Outing

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2012 at 11:49 PM

file_479429.jpg

I haven't rendered a Dalek since the great Dalek Kitty Wars of 2009...  ![](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/blushing.gif)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi SamTherapy

Baking something with some of your 2011 daleks in it right now as it happens... they're great. Thanks so much for making them and sharing them...

Will certainly post you a link once its done ;-)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2012 at 6:19 PM

Here you go SamTherapy... just a taster of dalek here I guess... the next composition I'm planning has some more of them featuring. Love them ;-)

Berenice is Captured

Berenice is Captured

monkeycloud ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 6:46 PM

Checking back in to this thread... I'm still working on the render I mentioned which has a substantial number of daleks in it... however here's another render with a still more subtle manifestation of everyone's favourite Kaled mutant cyborg in it...

(click to open link to bigger gallery copy)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 2:17 PM

Some more Daleks featuring in my renders... this time the ones from planet Necros, as built by the renegade Davros and featured in 1985's Revelation of the Daleks.

These ones seem to have escaped destruction by the Dalek Supreme's arrest squad and Orcini's bomb... assuming of course the events in this image take place sometime after the Revelation story... cheers ;-)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 3:39 PM

Seen and commented.  Bloody marvellous work.

My Store

My Gallery

AlDemps ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 3:01 AM

file_482299.jpg

I used one of your Daleks as target practice.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 6:24 AM

Haha, very cool pic.  No way to treat a poor, harmless Mk 3, though.

My Store

My Gallery

cspear ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 10:50 AM · edited Mon, 11 June 2012 at 10:57 AM

I have no idea why I did this. It's a 'Jubilee' Dalek with an Olympic Torch. In the rain.

Bigger here...

EDIT: the image has stretched for some reason...

Windows 10 x64 Pro - Intel Xeon E5450 @ 3.00GHz (x2)

PoserPro 11 - Units: Metres

Adobe CC 2017

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 12:27 PM

I like it.  :)

My Store

My Gallery

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 6:06 PM

Nice Olympic Jubilee Dalek ;-)

Just heard from the wife that a friend of ours is getting to run a stretch with the olympic torch, when it passes through her home town...

AlDemps ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2012 at 3:29 PM

file_483156.jpg

Just watched 'Death To The Daleks' & had to try out your Dalek from your Extermination 2012 set.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2012 at 3:49 PM

Looks superb!  I'll have to revisit that model at some point, since the gun isn't entirely accurate.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.