Sun, Jun 9, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 2:02 pm)

Subject: Gallery for other math art pieces?

protean-form ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2010 at 7:15 PM · edited Wed, 18 October 2023 at 5:44 PM

Hi,

Is there a gallery on Renderosity where one can post math art pieces such as Poincare disks, Archimedean spirals, etc.?  This is a Poincare type disk that I created: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32286042@N00/5107779287/lightbox/

Thank you,

Manny

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2010 at 9:15 PM

Fractal Gallery and Abstract or Atmosphere/Mood or whatever fits closest as fas as Genre goes. Either that or Other Apps Gallery and Fractal Genre, if there is a Fractal in Other Apps, I think there is. That'd be my guess anyway, works for me but I'm not a mod.

Len

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Gaiadriel ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2010 at 9:32 PM

Wherever you post it,  this is entirely beautiful. Lovely stuff. Hope you get the info you're seeking.  :)

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2010 at 9:46 PM

Thinking more on it, Fractals are definitely where they should go, Fractals are Mathematically generated art, it doesn't matter what app you used to generate it.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 2010 at 11:11 AM

Hi Manny,

The fractal gallery is ok for all kinds of math art. Have you seen the gallery of Jos Leys? It's awesome!

Have fun!

Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

protean-form ( ) posted Sun, 24 October 2010 at 12:30 PM

Barb,

Thank you. I have seen his site, and you're right, it is awesome.

Saludos,

Manny

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.