Sat, Jun 1, 3:24 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Sunset Beach Walk Daz

$14.95 USD 30% Off
$10.47 USD

Amara8 forG8F

$16.95 USD

Subject: where can I find a dorm room setup?

curtskinn ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 10:21 AM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 6:54 AM

where can I find a dorm room setup? one that has a couple of twin beds, desks, and dressers?

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 10:33 AM

If you are looking to suppliment a dorm room with a computer desk, rush to DAZ3D and d/l prop for free.  Valid until tomorrow.  Registration is free.

jefsview ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 11:33 AM
JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Thu, 04 February 2010 at 5:42 PM

Sweet, I was going to just start a thread for a dorm room. :D

I bought the hotel room, it'll work just fine for a dorm room, but the loft, not so much a bunk bed. :p

I found a wooden one, but it doesn't really go well if the dorm atmosphere and it doesn't look like anyone is selling a proper Bunk bed system. :(

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 7:21 PM · edited Sun, 28 February 2010 at 7:22 PM

Aaarrrrg, I can't seem to find a decent bunk bed at all. I'm trying to find one that's shaped just like this one with the ladder on the end of the bed and not by the pillows:

I find some but they links are all inactive, included one on here. Help! :(

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 8:07 PM

The only one I found that would be suitable for a dorm room exists in Richabri's The Prison Dorm here in Rendo.  However, the ladder is located approximately mid bunk instead of the side.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=59850&AID=448

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.