Tue, Jun 18, 7:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 18 7:07 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Question..

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:28 AM · edited Sun, 09 June 2024 at 7:32 PM

I am ready to make a large purchase. Just wondering if there are any coupons coming out in the near future. Seems that every time I purchase a large amount...the next day or so I get a coupon.:-( Thought I would ask ahead of time since I am sitting with over $250 in the cart. lol! Can you say addicted??

Jenn

Faerydae ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:53 AM

Yes....any coupons coming? Maybe one for Easter?

GinaH ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 11:22 AM

I'm not aware if there will be or not, you'll just have to stay tuned to our Newsletter  : )

Have a great weekend

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 1:22 AM

There is a coupon that was just sent out a couple of hours ago.  If you don't receive it, please let me know and I'll send you a site mail :)

Debbie M.

Isyl ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 1:46 AM

How much is the coupon for?

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 7:18 AM

I don't understand why I keep missing these coupons. I get the newletter all the time. :-( I did not receive it, but I would love to. :-)) If you could please send it to me?? I appreciate your help  very much.

Jenn

GinaH ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 10:20 AM

btw, the coupon expires this Thurday the 27th : )

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 11:03 AM

Well if you would kindly send it to me, I would use it today. :-)) I still haven't gotten it. Trust me, it won't sit idle for long with me. lol And thank you. I'm thrilled there is one available.

Jenn

Isyl ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 6:35 PM

The Newsletter does not say how much the coupon is worth. Does anyone know how much the coupon is for? Please please let me know!! Thanks. :D

GinaH ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 6:45 PM

It went out in a broadcast so check your spam folder and make sure it didn't go in there, also its for 10% off a minimum $25.00 purchase.

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.