Wed, Jun 12, 11:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 12 6:11 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Poser To Zbrush Video Tutorial Series (coming soon)...

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 9:51 AM · edited Fri, 24 May 2024 at 7:24 PM

file_402459.jpg

This is a new video tutorial series coming to the market place soon. With approximately 3 hours worth of instruction, I show how I create a character from G2 Simon. I show how to create morphs, textures and displacement maps in Zbrush and how they can be used in Poser, along with other tricks and goodies!

For additional information please visit my website tutorials page at:
www.DarkEdgeDesign.com

Comitted to excellence through art.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:23 PM

I am SO looking forward to this!  You got a sale from me for sure! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 4:51 PM

Thanks Wolfie.

Here's a list of the chapters Included:
Introduction
Poser Setup
Project Folders
Overlapping UV's
Scaling OBJ's
Zbrush Setup
Zbrush Import
Smoothing
A Simple Morph
What Are Maps?
Diffuse
Bump
Specular
Displace
Normals
Normal, Displace Lecture
Poly Painting
Painting In Zbrush
Exporting Textures
Exporting Normals
Exporting Displacements
INJ Pose Morphs
Reimporting Poser UV's
Exporting Morphs
Blank CR2's
INJ Pose Materials
Creating Runtimes
Beta Testing
Conclusion

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 5:06 PM

Cool.  While I don't use Poser I will be able to make use of most of the information your imparting here so can't wait, can't wait! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 4:22 AM

This sounds perfect...can't wait.  Sharen

CraigMunden ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 5:24 AM

I'm definitely interested ... I've found it a real pain to get Poser & ZBrush to work together!

maraich ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 7:47 AM

This sounds highly intriguing.

bopperthijs ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 1:10 PM

How convinient! I  bought Zbrush at DAZ for half the price some weeks ago and I'm already sold! What a terrific program! Your tutorials are very welcome because although there are lot of nice tutorials at Zbrushcentral, there are no poser-related ones, and I'm already overwhelmed with all the features.

regards,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

AdamWright ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 5:47 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to your conforming clothing tute too!

OrphanedSoul ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 10:10 PM

I need this like so now!......please beam me to the zone where I can buy this Scotty!

Nate ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 9:55 AM
DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 2:22 PM

Great!
Creating Quicktime movies now for those that are on Macs.

Nate ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 2:29 PM

I suppose that if you weren't selling these, posting them on Blip.TV would be good for any platform - they translate them into flash movie files.

On-line portfolio / Making figurines in China / Gallery  / Video Demos

AdamWright ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 3:21 PM

Any update on the ETA for these?

Adam

DarkEdge ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 6:20 PM · edited Wed, 16 April 2008 at 6:24 PM

Hi Adam,

I was done but some of my video files got corrupted so I'm having to remake some video. I'm really pushing hard for the end of this month. Hopefully the final outcome will be better because of this, that's the hope anyways.

Since it will be about 3 hours long I won't be able to sell it here at Renderosity due to file size limits, and due to new rules I won't be able to advertise it's sale here either. I have an email list that I add to, drop me a line if you want to be added. DarkEdge

darkedge@sbcglobal.net

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 8:40 PM

Hope you can get it done.  So sorry to hear about the corrupted files.  That's such a bummer!! :sad:

Looking forward to the final product for sure! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.