Mon, Jun 17, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:30 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: The Jupiter 2 Project is now Available!

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:09 PM · edited Sat, 25 May 2024 at 7:59 AM

file_383124.jpg

It's a reasonable facsimilie of a family friendly space ship for your adventures in space and time. It's not an exact replica by any means but it'll give you a good starting point. It's saved as a grouped PP2 file. Every single piece can be moved, rotated, hidden or deleted. Careful with that last one. 😉

As Always, click my banner link to get there!

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 9:33 PM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 9:35 PM

file_383170.jpg

The OBJ version is available as well as the Poser 4 Dork & Posette Robinson characters I did ages ago. They require you to have Dork and Posette somewhere in your runtime for the geometry calls in the CR2 to function.

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 4:00 PM

file_383334.jpg

Most all of the old Lostin3D Freebies are now available in my freebie gallery. This includes the static Space Pod, Chariot and the updated Space Pod that Gareee poserised.

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 4:01 PM

file_383335.jpg

Here's the updated Space Pod.

My Freebies

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 3:53 AM

These are just unbelieveable freebies! I've only downloaded the Jupiter 2 so far, and the detail is incredible! It must have taken you months to get it right. What did you use for reference material for the inside of the ship? Thanks so much for sharing these with us all - you did a fantastic job!!

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 10:17 PM

LOL! It's not nearly as accurate as you think but it's close enough for casual inspection and to be called a facsimilie and not be any kind of copyright infringement. I'm glad you're enjoying it. My reference material was mostly memory, a few screen shots and many many years of watching the show in repeats. 😉

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2007 at 12:14 AM · edited Tue, 02 October 2007 at 12:17 AM

**** UPDATE **** I've updated this freebie with a missing texture and reflection map and have changed all G:Pathname absolute calls with :Runtime: specific calls to speed up loading for users who have been experiencing difficulties with load times. Redownloading isn't really neccesary if you know how to replace the missing reflection map with any generic reflection map in your runtime and the missing texture was a fire extinguisher label that could be replaced by anything you wish. I updated it for future downloaders who may be new to Poser mainly and those who have had issues with load times in Poser 7 due to the missing files.

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 3:39 AM · edited Fri, 05 October 2007 at 3:48 AM

file_389880.jpg

******Another UPDATE ******

Just want to tell all you DAZ Studio Users out there that the static Space Pod and the Static Chariot prop have been updated to now properly display all material zones in DAZ Studio. I don't know why Poser saw all the zones and D/S didn't but now  they both show up fine in both programs.

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 3:49 AM

file_389881.jpg

Updated Chariot Image:

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 12:42 AM

file_394265.jpg

New Addition to the Jupiter 2 Project now available in my Freebies Gallery. Landing Platform for the Jupiter 2 Project Space Ship. Includes both the Poser PP2 and OBJ files in the runtime directories.

My Freebies

mathman ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 6:10 AM

Now all we need is the bubble-headed booby !!

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 2:29 PM

He's available over at XCalPro for a price. I still have the less accurate B9 available in my freebies area for free. He's Mimic 1.0 Compatible.

My Freebies

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 2:55 AM

All very fantastic !! ...  thank you so much !

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2011 at 10:59 PM

Just wanted everyone to know that this project is back online at ShareCG. Just click my banner signature.

My Freebies

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 08 February 2011 at 11:10 AM

Thank you for the B9 robot... Been looking for him.....

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.