Mon, Jun 17, 6:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:30 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: any morph requests?

grylin ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2007 at 8:09 AM · edited Sat, 15 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

any specific morphs?:) and ill give it a go:)
aliens, warriors, cuties+ ++++

Klutz ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 7:06 PM

OK...Seeing as you asked.....

I think pin-ups & body builders seem pretty well catered for for morphing but.....

I am always on the look-out for a variety of shapes and sizes of real-world body morphs for V4 & Miki2......I am not talking obesity here, but 'curvy.'  ;0) 

Natural, well endowed, not so well endowed.... 

You follow me?

TIA

Klutz :0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 12:05 AM

Does this go for other people as well, or just for the first one to ask?

Anywho, I wouldn't mind having a digigrade foot morph for the V3 or M3.  Either fox paw, or dragon paw, doesn't matter.  If that is possible?

In order to go forward, one must often times look to the past.

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 1:10 PM

hmmz. well i can only make morphs in daz w what v3 and m3 allready have:)but yeah:)

im sure others have a bettergrasp at wings or other programs like it for other types of morphs:) but natural women i can do and 'real*too

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 1:20 PM

How about a facial morph for either Apollo Max or Mike 2; I'm looking for one that'll extend the upper and lower jaw to make the mouth more dog-like - I need a werewolf figure, and that kind of morph would be excellent for that!

Arrowhead42

a.k.a. Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 2:40 PM

heheeee. well  ill see. im no pro, but  il see:D but one thing at a time:P

Morgan_Welborn ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2007 at 7:54 PM

I'd Like to see a "Super Hero" morph for M3, chiseled facial features like a comic book character.

robin123 ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2007 at 7:37 AM

Yes I am after a good werewolf head n body for M3 or V3  too

any help is shweeeeeeeeeet

klown ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2007 at 1:58 PM

More feet and toe morphs for V3, Laura and S3!

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 2:09 AM

Some decent  breast morphs for V4. The ones from DAZ just look awful, like round lumps.

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2007 at 6:18 AM

I would second that request too! ;0)

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

ecko30 ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 9:58 PM

ear morphs for free A3 V3 M3 H3
faerie ears and elf ears

shg0816 ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 1:30 PM

If you are still taking requests, how about "hoof" morphs for V3.  DAZ has a creature morph kit for V4, but nothing that extensive exists for V3 :D

Also, how about some decent age morphs, for example a range from pre-teens all the way through senior age? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.