Mon, Jun 17, 5:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 3:50 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: A truly dumb - and embarrassing - question to have to ask

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:40 AM · edited Tue, 10 October 2023 at 2:05 PM

Okay, I feel really dumb having to ask this, but....

I have no new nessages from anyone, but there are some olds ones I need to look at. How can I find them? I've looked all thru my home page, my gallery, etc, but don't see a link to my messages. When a new one comes in, the link is there as soon as I log in, but for old ones... I can't find them. Where are they?

Steve

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

mccoyneil ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:42 AM

Maybe you mean the " SIte Mail"  link?

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:47 AM

Not really... I mean that link takes me to a part where I can compose a new message, but where can I find ones I've received from other folks on Renderosity? I'm looking for the messages I've already read... I don't think renderosity dumps them does it? I would hope that they're still there somewhere - but where?

Here's the link to my freebies:   https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=493127

"I can't stand it when people pointlessly repeat themselves. I can't stand it. I really can't!!"

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:49 AM

Use the pulldown menu and select "Archive" :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

arrowhead42 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 4:52 AM

Got it... Thank you! That was simple... Geez, do I feel stupid!

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 5:15 AM

No problem... it's been asked plenty of time before - and probably will be again :o)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

vince3 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 5:23 AM

Karen how do i find my archived messages please?

you're powers of prediction are amazingly accurate.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2007 at 7:36 AM

There is no such thing as a dumb question :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.