Tue, Jun 18, 4:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 18 1:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Help please?

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 5:30 AM · edited Wed, 15 May 2024 at 8:56 AM

I received an email today with a coupon for 10% off. I somehow deleted it when I finished reading it. Guess it's early in the morning for shopping. :-) Is there any way it can be resent? Or could you give me the code? thank you.

Jenn

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:07 AM

Hi Jenn,

Email headed your way :)

Debbie M.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:10 AM

Doing the happy dance! Thank you so much Debbie...wouldn't have bothered with it...but with over $300 in the cart this will make a difference. Thanks again for your help! 

Jenn

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:13 AM

Oh YEAH!!!  You've got yourself a sack full of santa goodies there girl.  You deserve all the help you can get :)

Thank you for your continued patronage!

Let me know if that email doesn't arrive!

Debbie M.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:14 AM

Well, it arrived...but when I tried to use it. It said that coupon code was invalid or had expired? Egads......I copied and pasted it??? Any ideas? I get itchy when waiting on new toys. lol! 

Jenn

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:17 AM

Oh honestly..I should go back to bed. I put it in Gift Certificate box not Coupon. I apologize. Just ignore me this morning. All this shopping has me befuzzled. :-) Thanks for your help. Works fine of course.

Jenn

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 6:20 AM

Ok, doctors orders here.  Stand up and walk completely around your computer chair.... once to the right, and then once to the left, and then sit back down, and poof  befuzzledness all gone giggle

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.