Sun, Jun 2, 1:00 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 7:04 am)

Subject: GIRL 3

Franceena ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:24 AM

wow what a fantastic job! girl3 is georgous!  

please add me to the long line of requests for her thx

JaneLassiter ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:29 AM

Thank you very much, stahlratte for this beautiful Girl! She works very well, even in DAZ Studio! The only thing, I had to do, was fixing the wrong line (aikogirl2.obj) in the cr2. Now she rocks the Studio!

Many hugs!

pgtyner ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:34 AM

She looks great!! How can you download the mixed file?

rty ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:55 AM

Now that's a Girl! Wow, great job! She's wonderful, may I have her too? Please?

new_tower ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:57 AM

Can I have a download link please? This has to best and most useful hybrid I've ever seen...

r3p3nt ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:58 AM

Wow, great work, i would be honoured if you would also send me the link :)

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:16 AM

Can I get in on the secret handshake too, please?  She looks wonderful!  Thank you!  😄

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

rty ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:18 AM

Thanks a lot!
(Wow, that was a fast reply)

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:43 AM

Kind of a stupid question, but since she can't take any of Gril's headmorphs at all, wouldn't a better solution to be to just hide aiko's head, and hide girl's body, and then use that combo?

Part of what Makes Girl so nice is her headmorphs.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

stahlratte ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:52 AM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:57 AM

"Kind of a stupid question, but since she can't take any of Gril's headmorphs at all, wouldn't a better solution to be to just hide aiko's head, and hide girl's body, and then use that combo?"

???

Please read the first page of this thread and the ReadMe, Garee.

Of course GIRL 3 can take all of the "normal" Girls headmorphs.
(And any 3rd party morphs for the Girl, too)

Same for the body, which can use all of AIKO´s morphs.

You first have to transfer the morphs and channels back into the GIRL 3 cr2 with MorphManager of course.

If I left all morphs in place, the download would be almost 50mb big instead of just 7mb.

Stahlratte

barrowlass ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:07 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_355814.jpg

**here's another incarnation of Girl 3 - this time using my Mila Texture - I scaled DAZ Angel hair to fit, then went mad with the settings, lol**

Sheila

My aspiration: to make a decent Poser Render I'm an Oldie, a goldie, but not a miracle worker :-)

Gallery

Freebies

Music Vids

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:16 AM

Can I have a download link for Girl 3 too, please?

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:26 AM

Ah, Ok.. I read a post way back that said something about not being able to use Girl headmorphs

When I get a chance, I'll see if I can move my Grrrl Plus headmorphs into her.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

chechez ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 11:16 AM

She looks fantastic, I too would love to play with this one, Aiko is one of my favourite characters and the Girls head looks fantastic with Aiko's body

Dkgoose ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 11:31 AM

Hey, how's it going, as everyone else has been saying she does look awesome, could i get a link for the figure as well please.  Thank You.

Franceena ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 11:59 AM

wow that was fast! been away from pc for a lil while and when i came back already had a mssge.  thank-you so very much again for this beauty.

Lady.Wolf ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 12:07 PM

It seems that just about all the really good adjectives have been used to describe what you've done, stahlratte...so I'll just say that I LOVE it and put in a request to get her as well...please?  Thank you soooo much, in advance!

BrotherHades ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 12:24 PM

This is just lovely. And an amazing hybrid idea. I would love to have this.

klaywizard1 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 12:34 PM

I also would love to have your new combo figure. Please. Please. She looks great.

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 12:38 PM

Thank you, stahlratte! For other Mac users: This decoded fine on an OSX Mac that can run Classic. I used RTEJava and Maconstructor.

Valentin3D ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 1:08 PM

Excellent work ! Spendid..

She is very beautiful. 
Can i to have a link? 

thanks so much.  ;O)

mrgraphix ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 1:14 PM

could i get the link for this too!!!!!?? thanks!!

size8 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 1:32 PM

oh wow !! my 2 favorite posers in 1

size8 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 1:55 PM

Oh and could i pleaseeeeeeee have the link to her as well 🤤 (shakes hand vigorously but probably not very secretly :biggrin:  )

Elliandra ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 2:20 PM

Quote - > Quote -

2). Yep, both lines "should" read AIKOGIRL.obj, but as she seems to work fine even with the "wrong" line so far, there´s no real need to correct it.

But for those who want to do it anyway:

Open GIRL 3.cr2 in a text editor.
Search for :  AIKOGIRL 2.obj
Replace it with AIKOGIRL.obj
Resafe the cr2 to your character library.

She works fine in Poser with the wrong line, but anything else that reads pz3 files will have troubles. Just to let others know who may otherwise be puzzled when her body doesn't show up!

Umm ok is there a way to get her body to reappear?  I had her dhowing up fine then went into the MM and transferred all the morphs and now I gets no body cries patheticaly I am using D/S if that helps.  Wonders if she should do all the morphy things in P5 then move Girl3 to D/S.......

Elli

Inspiration is like the faintest wisp of an illusive fragrance, soaring out of reach until you think you have lost it when suddenly it reappears out of nowhere to fill your mind and soul with such an intensity that it consumes you....

lordcoyote ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 2:49 PM
Online Now!

can i have a link to download?

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 3:15 PM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 3:22 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_355836.jpg

She's not a bad Demon eithrer.  Thank you **stahlratte**, she's very much appreciated! Yours truly, David P. Hoadley Edited because I forgot to set nudity advisory.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

mrgraphix ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 4:17 PM

can i get a link to this please seems really fun to have!

kenben ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 4:18 PM

Excellent work! I would like to most politely request a download link?

bsavej ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 4:33 PM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 4:38 PM

file_355843.jpg

stahlratte,

Turns out this was not just a great character added to my runtime, but also a sweet little tutorial on morph manager LOL

Rendered this in D|S, so, I answered my own question.

Very gratefully,

BSavej

stahlratte ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:39 PM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 5:49 PM

@lordcoyote:

Please check your PM´s (Sitemail).  :-)

@Misschief:

Strange. I´m not a regular D/S user, but I just imported a copy of GIRL 3 with all body and headmorphs loaded into D/S, and she worked fine, including all full bodymorphs, and despite the wrong second body reference.

So I doubt the second body reference makes a difference in D/S.
(But it doesn´t hurt to correct it, of course !) :-)

But I first saved that copy to Poser after I transferred all the morphs, so maybe that is what makes a difference ?

In any case, if geometry doesn´t show up, one should always check if the references in the cr2 really point to the actual obj. file.

Stahlratte

Flash178 ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 6:25 PM

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Bootiful work, I want 1, You ROCK. Really great work man, well done. I love her too.

willdial ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 6:59 PM

May I have a download link? She looks absolutely wonderful.

Elliandra ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 7:28 PM

Smacks her head against the wall as she grumbles about stupid newb mistakes

I totally forgot it was transfer the Morphs with MM and I went and transferred everything instead of selecting the copy morphs only option  rolls eyes  So naturally she was ALLLLLL messed up and quite ummm "stretched" to her limits and then some. blushes

I am happy to report however that my day and a half of utter newb-ness has passed and Girl 3 is fully recovered and prancing through my runtime snatching clothes left and right grins happily

Elliandra (Mischiff)

Inspiration is like the faintest wisp of an illusive fragrance, soaring out of reach until you think you have lost it when suddenly it reappears out of nowhere to fill your mind and soul with such an intensity that it consumes you....

MalicetheCat ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 7:29 PM

I too would love to be artistic-y with this lovely model.

*flails hands around in a lame attempt to emulate the secret handshake

gukala ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 7:29 PM

very good work -

I would like to get the link to this as well.

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 7:53 PM

I am ot sure what I did wrong, but the FBM's dont work after I got them over. I can morph her body with the individuals morphs but when I try the FBM's nothig happens. Any ideas, anyone?

stahlratte ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:05 PM

@spudgrl :

Did you follow the additional instructions I gave in my post at the very bottom of page 1 of this thread ?
Without opening a pose file first in MorphManager, you can´t transfer the FBM-channels from AIKO 3 to GIRL 3.

If still no luck, please try the alternative way I described in the very first post on page 2 of this thread.
It explains how to create your own GIRL 3.cr2 from your existing AIKO 3. cr2, so you don´t have to transfer any bodymorphs or FBM´s, so there is nothing that can go wrong during the transfer.

stahlratte

befuzled ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 8:38 PM

Stahlratte,
she's fantabulous looking! I'd love to be able to play with her. May I have her as well? Many Many Thanks !

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:42 PM

Thank you, it worked like a charm. :)

Ttiana ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 9:50 PM

Hi - great work - can I get a download link too? TIA so much - this combo is terrific.

Susan

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:35 PM · edited Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:35 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1303934&member

I've already used her in a render posted to my gallery.  if anyone would like to see, click on the attached link (Warning: Nudity and Violence).  Comments and criticism are of course welcome. David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Peshkwe ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2006 at 10:49 PM

May I get her too please?

yami22233 ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 12:47 AM

ive got to get her

maraich ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:29 AM

Hi!  She's wonderful.

May I please get a link to her as well?  I greatly appreciate it.

88k75 ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:36 AM

Oh yes my precious, I likes it.
Please may I have one?

pwiecek ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:49 AM · edited Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:56 AM

Quote - @Ariel

Yes and yes.

All GIRL head morphs and all AIKO body morphs can be used, including 3rd party add-on morphs.
(After you transfered the morph(channels))

All V3/Aiko texture maps can be used, too.

Stahlratte

I would imagine that editing the CR2 to use the non-V3 version of the girl .obj for the head would also allow all the other GIRL head textures to be used.

Could I please have a copy?

pwiecek ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 1:55 AM

Quote -

Runtime:libraries:character:DAZ Aiko 3:AIKOGIRL.obj

Stahlratte

OK, maybe not.

cnk ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 2:07 AM

cnk ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2006 at 2:09 AM

Very, very cool. The Girl is one of my favorites and you now have the BEST of BOTH!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.