Sat, Jun 1, 4:26 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 2:59 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Avatar/Sig Testing Forum

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:00 PM · edited Tue, 28 May 2024 at 3:34 AM

Can we have a Forum specificaly for testing Avatars/Sigs?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:24 PM

Good luck getting that LOL Meanwhile, you can always preview your posts to check the ava's and sigs ;)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

obm890 ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 2:23 AM

Changes are probably retro-active. Try changing your Avar/Sigs and looking at one of your old posts. Probly no need for a dedicated forum.

Argon18 ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 5:42 AM

Or I suppose we could just use this thread to test them right?

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2006 at 5:57 PM

I just figured people would tire of seeing "I'm testing my avatar/sig" threads in every forum all the time! If there was a pointer to a certain place (probably everyone would ignore it anyways!) :)

pangor ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 12:32 PM

Hello, Argon!

The somnambulator has awakened!

Argon18 ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 12:53 PM

Hi pangor, where's your avatar and signature? The test must've failed, you better try again

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

pangor ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 1:00 PM · edited Tue, 11 April 2006 at 1:02 PM

Right,, that is what I am trying to do now.   This new fourm software is so familiar with the sort that I am used to, but different enough for me to have to relearn little details like how to get the avatar installed. and sig working.  But all sites have such issues during major upgrades. :biggrin:

pangor ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 1:32 PM

It worked.  A combiniation of two problems, cookies and clicking on the wrong button.  😊 :laugh:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.