Sat, Jun 1, 12:02 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Subject: Getting morph targets from one figure to another?????

cpharrboy ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 7:43 AM ยท edited Fri, 15 September 2023 at 5:37 AM

I have some male figure I downloaded and the genitals have a ton of morphs...I think he is a P4 man...I was wondering if there is any way I can get those morphs and copy them to another figure....or at least something close to that.....Thanks If anyone can help.......cpharrboy

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 9:42 AM

You can use MorphManager by Mr.X to move morphs to another figure. I suspect this utility is in the Free Stuff area (haven't checked though.) The long, manual way to do it is to set all your character's morphs to zero, then, one by one, set the desired morph parameter dial to 1.0, export the body part as a morph target, reset the morph dial to 0, and continue on with each body part/morph dial. You'll end up with a bunch of morph .obj files that you can now apply to the new figure. MorphManager is MUCH easier than doing all this. :) Hope this helps. Perhaps some other kind folks will clue us in on some alternative/better methods. :) Lee

cpharrboy ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 10:38 AM

Thanks so much.....what I was trying to do exactly was get these morphs off of this P4 Max Morph charcters genitals and apply them to michaels genitals cuz I cant seem to get yours to work on michael without them looking funny or not fitting right.....dont get me wrong...i love the props you made and would be lost without them, but they just dont do right or I cant get them to do right on michael........thanks very much

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.