Sat, Jun 15, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 14 3:49 pm)

Subject: Minor Update to Maconverter 1.1.3 and Macinstaller 1.0.3

MartinC ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 1:25 PM ยท edited Wed, 21 February 2024 at 2:11 AM

Attached Link: Down the Rabbit Hole

Hello, I released two (minor) bugfix updates to my Maconverter 1.1.3 and Macinstaller 1.0.3 utilities. Maconverter recently failed to convert some PPP files, caused by an obscure bug which has been fixed now. Apart from this it adds autotyping of .mtl files and now properly recognizes the .3dmf filename extension. Macinstaller has fixed a bug which failed to show texture folders in "ExtraRuntime" only. Both utilities are now available [from my website](http://www.main-rheiner.de/homepage/soft.rabbit) I have also updated the links in FreeStuff > Utilities. Cheers, MartinC

jschoen ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:15 PM

As always ... Thanks!!! The great just keeps getting better. James

willf ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:21 PM

Thanks Martin. I know this alot of work & us MacUsers really appreciate it, even if we don't all see the post.

zimmer ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 7:26 PM

Ops, sorry. Wrong name ;-) Thats it. Thanks, Martin. Really appreciate your work.

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2001 at 9:13 PM

Thank you so much for the indispensable tools Martin! I'm thrilled with Maconverter and use it virtually every day. Take care and thanks again! :) Lee

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2001 at 2:42 AM

Martin...we should start carving your likeness into the Mt. Rushmore of Poser...Thanks. Now stop blushing.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2001 at 4:32 PM

For us Maccies I must thank you ... I use the tool just about every day and it is indeispensible .. Thanks again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.