Mon, Jun 17, 1:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

VERSUS - dforce Voulez Vous...G8F_G8F.1

$9.85 USD 50% Off
$4.93 USD

Color Pop_LF Flare

$10.95 USD 50% Off
$5.48 USD

SuperHero She-Rage for G8F Volume 2

$10.99 USD 20% Off
$8.79 USD

Subject: P5 movie as swf

Indoda ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 10:43 AM · edited Wed, 18 October 2023 at 4:50 AM

Is 4 colours the max for exporting as a swf file? I've tried to change it and it seems to revert back to 4. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to convert a Poser movie/image series into a .swf.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Mec4D ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 1:15 AM

you can use more, I got max 255.. but if you use more colours it will a very huge flash file, it is better to export it as a avi then convert to swf.. the best for it will FLIX the company is at: www.krimsontide.com if I good remember. You can convert with this prog swf to avi and avi to swf with very cool quality and resolution the best of all I used. Cath P.S I believe that there is something wrong with the flash export in Poser because sometimes tis don't work and revert back to 4 here too.

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "

Indoda ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 11:11 AM

Thanks for the info Cath. I have no need for 4 colour flash files - I've tried the Flix program set and they have a memory leak in them when run in Win98SE. The one I like is Kibisis but it's a little expensive. I would be annoyed to find that there was a way of getting more colours using Poser after purchasing another program.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.