Mon, Jun 17, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

RomiFashion Short Dress 09

$9.95 USD 30% Off
$6.97 USD

Technomage Temple for Poser

$12.00 USD 30% Off
$8.40 USD

Subject: The Most Perfect and Smooth head morph for for V3. Meet Lolly!

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 2:40 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:30 AM

file_90897.jpg

She has a terrible time finding hats and scuba diving, But nobody can see around corners like she can. :) hehe. Believe it or not it is a real morph target. Ain't she pretty. Gawd I need to get a life. :) -Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

barriephillips ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 2:45 PM

she would make a good orange, mmmm , is she freestuff ? .. lol. Barrie

sirkrite ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 2:51 PM

Looks like this whole Poser joint thing is really getting to you Anton. wink.gif

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:00 PM

:) Just playing in Zbrush. :) Thought you would get the same chuckle I got.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

sirkrite ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:01 PM

I did! LOL!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:05 PM

Hehehe. You're cracked, Anton. And I mean that in a good way.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

TygerCub ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:10 PM

Daag-on! Anton... seeing what you an do in Zbrush makes me want to break out my copy and start playing with it. Might make me actually start building stuff... (LoL)

doerp ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:10 PM

Hmmm... Im feeling sort of ...attracted... ...disturbing...

stewer ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:20 PM

At least this one won't make problems with P5's smooth polygons ;)

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:30 PM

Kind of reminds me of a Meiji-era ghost called the mujina. They looked like normal people from behind, but when they turned around, they had no face. Instead of eyes, nose, and mouth, their faces were smooth as an egg.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 3:59 PM

Don't 'chya just want to take a pin to her head though? POP!!!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 5:23 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Don't 'chya just want to take a pin to her head though? POP!!!

• ahem *

Pop!!! (MPEG format, 725KB)

sirkrite ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 5:29 PM

OMG LMAO! lol.gif Little Draggon that was too much!

fauve ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 5:33 PM

" Kind of reminds me of a Meiji-era ghost called the mujina. They looked like normal people from behind, but when they turned around, they had no face. Instead of eyes, nose, and mouth, their faces were smooth as an egg." Oh, God, I remember reading about them when I was in middle school. I had nightmares for years afterwards. (I still think that's one of the scariest ghost legends ever.)

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 6:09 PM

Lafcadio Hearn translated the tale of the mujina for the Western world. Strangely, it seems to have been brought to Hawaii by Japanese immigrants. A ghost that was remarkably similar to the traditional mujina was spotted for years in the women's restroom at a drive-in theater in Hawaii. Even by people who were not of Japanese ancestry. Often, they would see a young woman combing her long hair before the mirror, or covering her face with her hands, seeming weeping. But when she lifted her head, or pushed back her hair, her blank, featureless face was revealed. It is a strikingly scary and unusual story. The mujina never harms anyone, just scares the heck out of them. It's a rather artistic ghost, really. It frightens people solely with its looks. :-)

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 9:33 PM

A new meaning to the phrase "Air Head!!!"

aleks ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 3:20 AM

finally! i was wondering when will someone make a sophie ellis baxtor morph!

Indoda ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 8:04 AM

Very funny - Anton. Brightened up the morning. LOL @Little Dragon - very clever Certainly made me laugh at 6-30AM on a cold morning.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Zenman53186 ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 2:08 PM

That is a good one. I bet if you put it in freestuff it would get 1000 downloads the first day! Very funny!

Zenman53186 ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 2:11 PM

And Little Dragon, that was on the edge of demented (in a totally good way, of course!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.