Mon, Jun 17, 12:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: M3 Winter Clothes WIP

EdW ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 5:59 AM · edited Sat, 14 October 2023 at 8:59 AM

file_89903.jpg

I got really tired of working on the V2 and V3 coats, so I decided to get the one for M3 done. This is a P5 render. No real textures, just some of the P5 default shaders. Ed

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 6:37 AM

Oooh it looks GOOD! And that hair?! What's that hair?!!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Indoda ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 8:06 AM

Looking good. M3 needs some more winter clothes.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Engel47 ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 8:08 AM

Very nice!! Normal everyday clothes. BTW what IS that hair?

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 8:44 AM

That's an awesome jacket! As for the hair...one of Koz' remaps of the Poser 4 hair?

EdW ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 10:18 AM

Thanks for the comments... the hair is one of Koz's remaps.... male hair 5 I think. I just rescale it and moved it around a bit to get it to fit. Ed

EdW ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 11:03 AM

file_89904.jpg

I didn't like the way the cuffs came out. Don't know what happened there. They didn't look that long when I was modeling them, so made some morphs to lengthen the sleeve and shorten the cuffs. Think this looks a little better. Ed

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 11:19 AM

I can almost see it as a High School letterman's jacket. THe Koz hair is the P5 remap. I wish he'd do the curly children's hair.

ronstuff ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 3:16 PM

Sure is looking good!

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 4:19 PM

Will the jacket undo and be openable? I like it. Um, could you please please please please make one for the freak as well???? I'll buy them both if I need to do it. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

EdW ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 6:20 PM

file_89905.jpg

Well I think I'm going to call this one done for now. I had a hard drive decide to go on vacation, but I was able to get most of the files off of it. I did loose the M2 version of the coat, so I'll have to rebuild it as well as put the files for the Vicks back together again. Anyway, let me know what you think. Ed

ronstuff ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 6:32 PM

It looks great Ed.. just the right amount of bulk - sorry to hear about your HD problems - it seems to be happening more and more. I had an almost new 80 Gig drive go out after only 4 months of service - the irony was that since it was my newest drive, I used it for all my backups and archives. I took it to a data recovery service and they quoted $2000.00 to start, with NO guarantee of recovery. I can really empathise with ya. Take care, and have a good holiday. ;-)

EdW ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 7:05 PM

Thanks... I was just glad to be able to get most of the files off of it. It had most of the new model WIP on it. I sure would have hated to loose some of them. First thing I did after getting the files off it was to back them up on to a CD. Backing up files is going to be a regular thing from now on. I actually dug out my ole trusty P1 200 and dusted it off... put the drive in it and it read most of the files... sometimes older is better:) Ed

A_ ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 4:02 PM

Ahmm... may I join the party? I was just wondering where I can get that awesome coat!

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 12:16 AM

file_89907.jpg

If anyone's wondering...Ed has finished this jacket. It's on sale at Rendervisions for $6.00. I just bought it tonight, and am very happy with it. All the popular morphs are included. That's Bill Parcells modelling it on the right. ;-) It comes with the tan texture shown in Ed's renders above. I changed the color to Dallas Cowboys blue to suit my own purposes. (There are lots of material zones.) It's really a bargain!

I suppose this thread should have been posted in Product Showcase, but I don't think Ed had any intention of selling this when he started the thread. I don't think he's ever sold anything before...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.