Dear Renderosity Members: As Renderosity continues to grow and evolve we find that we have to fine-tune our TOS from time to time. With that being said, we will be making some necessary changes around child nudity on the site. These changes are a result of a combination of several factors: feedback from the community, consistency between the marketplace and the community and the legal liability surrounding child nudity and pornography.
No Child Nudity: Images of children or characters resembling children (including teens, pre adolescent, child like fairies and other imaginary figures) under 18 years of age, depicting nudity are no longer permitted. Child Image Guidelines:
- No child nudity of any kind which includes exposed chest on females, buttocks or genitals.
- No images in which characters under the age of 18 give the appearance of having no clothes.
- No use of: transparent clothes, blurring of nude areas, or the use of blots or Censored wording or props to cover areas that are otherwise not clothed.
- No depictions of young humanoid characters/children giving the appearance of being under the age of 18 displayed in erotic, seductive, provocative poses or context.
- Babies in diapers will be allowed. Toddlers fall under the child nudity section.
- Since age is difficult to identify with 3D images, this will be at the discretion of the Renderosity team.
- Gender that is questionable on an image with an exposed chest will be removed from the gallery at the discretion of the Renderosity team. We respectfully request all members please review their galleries and make any necessary updates based on these new guidelines. Going forward, as we are made aware of images that were posted prior to the new TOS change...and are now considered violating the new TOS, we will notify the artist of the new TOS change and remove the image/s. Within the next couple of weeks, we will be communicating and educating those artists that are uploading images that reflect the previous TOS guidelines. This education will take place for a period of several weeks and then warnings will be given at the discretion of the Renderosity team. If you find an image that needs to be reviewed, please send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you can review the TOS. We feel this is a positive move for the entire community. We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope you understand the value these changes will bring. Working together we can have the best Community possible! Thanks, The Renderosity Team