Can't Attend AU 2011? Register Now for AU Virtual
November 20, 2011 11:32 pm
AU Virtual 2011
Join us for the premier virtual conference dedicated to the worldwide Autodesk user community. This online event delivers on-demand technical classes on the newest releases of Autodesk products and the latest trends and challenges facing the design industry—right from your desktop.
Plan now to attend this worldwide virtual event November 29–30, 2011. More than 150 more classes go live on November 29.
Register for Free
AU Virtual is free to everyone.
- Select from 200 classes in English, Spanish, and Portuguese on a wide range of topics.
- Network with other virtual attendees and your friends and followers via Facebook and Twitter.
- Post questions to class speakers.
- Watch key AU 2011 Las Vegas presentations and insider videos.
- Visit online exhibits.
After the event, AU Virtual classes will continue to be available on the AU website.
AU Virtual Preview Classes Are Available Now
More than 45 previews classes are now available on AU Virtual, including technical and certification preparation classes—especially helpful if you plan to take a free certification exam at AU in Las Vegas.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review