Can You Spot the Difference?
June 15, 2009 9:02 am
We are celebrating Fathers at Renderosity!
Renderosity is taking a little time for Dad. We are celebrating Father's Day all week, so make sure you let Dad know how much he means to you! Father's Day is celebrated by many countries on the 3rd Sunday in June, but there are many dates that nations throughout the world set aside. Check out the article above to see when your country celebrates Father's Day.
We are getting Father's Day started off this year with our Spot the Difference game! We have given you two images that are just alike - or are they? There are ten things that are different between the two. Can you find all ten?
Feel free to download the two images if it helps you to compare them side by side. If you think you have all ten, email your list of answers to email@example.com. Ten winners will be chosen at random from the pool of correct entries to win a Renderosity prize pack! Entries must be received by Friday, June 19th at 12:00 pm noon Renderosity System Time (CST). Winners will be announced the following week.
Make Dad proud - Good luck!
- Interview with Fan Favorite Award Winner - Maddelirium
- News of the Week for April 10, 2017
- Vendor of the Month for April, 2017 - Sveva
- News of the Week for April 3, 2017
- News of the Week for March 27, 2017
- What's Behind YOUR 2D Sale
- Gallery of the Week for March 20, 2017 - Urban/Cityscape Genre
- Artist of the Month for March, 2017 - Curious3D
- News of the Week for March 6, 2017
- Renderosity News of the Week for February 13, 2017
I would like to wish me dad a very happy fathers day. And to wish every and all dads and mums who have to be dads too a fantastic day too! I will be thinking of those fathers and mums who are parted from there families on Father day... I hope soon you will see them again! HAPPY FATHERS DAY