Calling all Members: Renderosity wants YOUR artwork!
April 21, 2008 10:51 am
Renderosity is looking to include artwork in future advertisements and other communications. What better way to do that than to showcase the talent we have right here on our site?We would like to use member created images for purposes such as:
You will of course be credited in any image that is used for any purpose. We’re excited with the opportunity to highlight the outstanding work that our members create on a daily basis.
A half page print ad in the Red Stick Animation Festival program. Image courtesy of outoftouch.
There are a few requirements for the purposes of print. Any submissions must meet the following requirements:
This is an open invitation to all members; you can use any work that meets the requirements above. If you are interested in submitting your work, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you the FTP information so that you can upload your images.
We really look forward to seeing your work, and remember, quality and professionalism come first at Renderosity.
- Gallery of the Week - ANIMATION:MASTER
- Vendor of the Month - NIRVY
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition