Seeking exposure for your latest short film, commercial, reels, animations or episodic projects created with 3ds Max Design, 3ds Max, Showcase or Civil3D?
Look no further! Autodesk has issued a call for submissions for its 2009 Design Showreel and wants your latest and greatest material. The reel will be showcased at Autodesk University from December 1-3, 2009, in Las Vegas, NV.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to flaunt your work!
To learn more about the submission process, please click here.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, November 6, 2009!
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Gallery of the Week for May 1, 2017 - 2D Gallery
- Interview with Fan Favorite Award Winner - Maddelirium
- News of the Week for April 10, 2017
- Vendor of the Month for April, 2017 - Sveva
- News of the Week for April 3, 2017
- News of the Week for March 27, 2017
- What's Behind YOUR 2D Sale
- Gallery of the Week for March 20, 2017 - Urban/Cityscape Genre
- Artist of the Month for March, 2017 - Curious3D
- News of the Week for March 6, 2017