Seeking exposure for your latest short film, commercial, reels, animations or episodic projects created with 3ds Max Design, 3ds Max, Showcase or Civil3D?
Look no further! Autodesk has issued a call for submissions for its 2009 Design Showreel and wants your latest and greatest material. The reel will be showcased at Autodesk University from December 1-3, 2009, in Las Vegas, NV.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to flaunt your work!
To learn more about the submission process, please click here.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, November 6, 2009!
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- News of the Week for October 5, 2015
- September "Vendor of the Month" - ZEDDICUSS
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - MODO
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review