Autodesk SIGGRAPH 2009 Show Reel Call for Submissions
May 22, 2009 2:01 am
SIGGRAPH is just around the corner and Autodesk is seeking fresh and exciting new work for its Best of the Best Animation Show Reel, which will be showcased during SIGGRAPH 2009 in New Orleans, LA from August 4-6.
Submit your recent video game cinematic, short film, feature film, commercial, broadcast, music video, or episodic projects created using any of the following Autodesk software: Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk® Softimage®, Autodesk® Toxik™, Autodesk® MotionBuilder®, and Autodesk® Mudbox™ software.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to show off your work. The reel will be featured in Autodesk's booth, on the exhibition floor and streamed live from the AREA.
Deadline for imagery submission and video content is Friday, June 12, 2009.
For more details about the submission process, please visit: http://www.autodesk.com//siggraph09reel_submissions
Autodesk, Inc, is the world leader in 2D and 3D design software for the manufacturing, building and construction, and media and entertainment markets. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk has developed the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art Digital Prototyping solutions to help customers experience their ideas before they are real. Fortune 1000 companies rely on Autodesk for the tools to visualize, simulate and analyze real-world performance early in the design process to save time and money, enhance quality and foster innovation. For additional information about Autodesk, visit http://www.autodesk.com.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Gallery of the Week for June 27, 2016 - Maya Gallery
- News of the Week for June 13, 2016
- News of the Week for June 6, 2016
- News of the Week for May 23, 2016
- Renderosity News of the Week for May 16, 2016
- Gallery of the Week for May 9, 2016 - DAZ|Studio Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for April 25, 2016 - Other Apps Gallery
- News of the Week for April 4, 2016
- Gallery of the Week - Blender3D Gallery
- Renderosity News of the Week for March 14, 2016