Autodesk Opens Call for Submissions for Best of the Best 2014 Show Reel
December 1, 2013 7:29 pm
Image Courtesy of Method Studios
Autodesk Inc.is now accepting submissions for
its Best of the Best 2014 Show Reel, which will premiere at the
National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Convention from April
7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV. Highlighting the year's top talent and
most innovative work created using Autodesk tools, the reel will be
featured on AREA, the Autodesk website, the Autodesk YouTube
Channel and at various industry events throughout the year.
Recent creative projects eligible for submission include animations, films, broadcast, cinematics, commercials, episodic work and/or music videos that were created with 3ds Max, Maya, MotionBuilder, Softimage, Smoke, Flame, Lustre or the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite.
For more information visit http://area.autodesk.com/submitcontent/2013/bestofthebest .
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- News of the Week for September 19, 2016
- Artist of the Month for September, 2016 - Geographics
- Renderosity News of the Week for August 1, 2016
- Gallery of the Week for June 27, 2016 - Maya Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 14, 2016 - 3ds Max Gallery
- Gallery of the Week - Softimage xsi
- Artist of the Month for February - liquidminduk
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium