Autodesk Mudbox 2009 is now available for the Mac OS X platform
May 11, 2009 3:08 am
Autodesk has announced that Mudbox 2009 for the Mac is now available. Designed by professional artists in the film, games, and design industries, Autodesk® Mudbox™ digital sculpting and texture painting software gives 3D modelers and texture artists the freedom to create without worrying about the technical details.
Autodesk Mudbox 2009 combines a highly intuitive user interface with a powerful creative toolset for creating ultra-realistic high-poly 3D models. Breaking the mold of traditional 3D modeling applications, Mudbox 2009 provides an organic brush-based 3D modeling experience that ignites the creative process.
Mudbox 2009 for the Mac OS X contains the same powerful creative toolset as the Windows release. For more information, visit the website.
Be sure to also read the Mudbox 2009 review by Renderosity's Front Page News Columnist, Sergio Rosa [nemirc].
Download a free trial at http://www.autodesk.com/mudbox-trial, and see it for yourself.
Autodesk, Inc, is the world leader in 2D and 3D design software for the manufacturing, building and construction, and media and entertainment markets. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk has developed the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art Digital Prototyping solutions to help customers experience their ideas before they are real. Fortune 1000 companies rely on Autodesk for the tools to visualize, simulate and analyze real-world performance early in the design process to save time and money, enhance quality and foster innovation. For additional information about Autodesk, visit http://www.autodesk.com.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- News of the Week for May 23, 2016
- Renderosity News of the Week for May 16, 2016
- Gallery of the Week for May 9, 2016 - DAZ|Studio Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for April 25, 2016 - Other Apps Gallery
- News of the Week for April 4, 2016
- Gallery of the Week - Blender3D Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 14, 2016 - 3ds Max Gallery
- Renderosity News of the Week for March 14, 2016
- Gallery of the Week - Softimage xsi
- Renderosity's News of the Week for Feb 8, 2016