Autodesk Invites 3D Pros to Animation Software Reveal
March 10, 2013 9:33 pm
On Tuesday, March 26, Autodesk will commence Unfold 2014 -- a two-day celebration unveiling the latest 3D animation software releases. Festivities will include live and virtual events, where artists can see Autodesk's newest technology in action, interact with product managers, learn from 3D experts and check out new customer projects.
3D professionals can join Autodesk online throughout the day on Tuesday, March 26 and Wednesday, March 27, to get a sneak peek at the newest releases and chat with product experts. Highlights include:
- "Product Managers Unplugged" - Explore new features in Autodesk's animation products and engage with product managers as they answer your most pressing questions.
- "The Expert Challenge" - Meet Autodesk Product Experts and talk with them about your toughest 3D challenges.
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 Autodesk will host a live event in its Montreal office from 5:00-7:00pm EST. The event will be live-streamed on AREA and feature:
-Workflow demonstrations showcasing the new features in Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage, MotionBuilder and Mudbox
- A panel discussion on the state of the 3D industry covering controversial subjects like outsourcing, subsidies, the competitive landscape work/life balance
- Customer presentations
To register and view a complete schedule of live and virtual events visit the AREA .
Autodesk, Maya, MotionBuilder, Mudbox, Softimage and 3ds Max are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
**Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.**
- March 2018 - Blacksmith3D's Store Sale
- March 2018 _ Smith_Micro Poser 11 Sale!!
- Artist of the Month, DamirCizmok, Video Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February, 2018 - DamirCizmok
- Auto FX Software: 50% OFF Holiday Sale
- Now Available: Auto FX Software
- 2017 Halloween 3D Contest Winners
- Gallery of the Week for July 31, 2017 - 3D Studio Max Gallery