Adobe Revel 1.5 Now Available
August 27, 2012 12:06 am
New Album and Captions Capabilities keep photo libraries organized on Mac, iPad and iPhone
Adobe today announced the immediate availability of Adobe Revel 1.5. Available in the Mac App Store and the iTunes App Store, Adobe Revel is a photography app that marries powerful and intuitive organizing and editing tools with a cloud technology uniquely designed for photos. With Revel users have one place for all their photos, which they can access using their iPad, iPhone, and Mac. And thanks to automatic syncing of everything a user does – importing and editing photos, creating albums – Revel is the only app that allows consumers to access and manage one photo library on virtually any iOS device or Mac computer.
“My favorite things about Revel are having my whole photo library always with me and automated syncing,” said Gayle Vehar, blogger at Mom and Camera. “I love being able to make adjustments and manage photos on-the-go without having to manually sync when I get home—Revel just handles all of that for me. Revel is the perfect photo app for families because we’ll never miss a moment.”
New features available in Adobe Revel 1.5 include:
- Albums to organize photos – Create an album on one device and it is automatically updated and accessible everywhere
- Sharing albums on the Web – Share private albums with friends and family via AdobeRevel.com
- Captions – Add context to memories with text descriptions
- An updated all new UI makes the app more intuitive and easier to navigate
- Library grid view – Browse photos in track or grid view
- Sign in with Facebook or Google IDs – Eliminate the hassle of remembering another password by logging in with a Facebook or Google ID and password
Revel helps users keep their photo library organized with the ability to create albums and apply event tags. In addition, Revel makes it easy to create better-looking photos — users can crop, apply Looks (filters) or use sliders that control lighting, color and clarity. With effortless syncing and no limits to the number of photos that can be imported, consumers now have the freedom to use any device of their choice to play with all their photos anytime.
Important information about Trials
Users with an expired trial as of August 21, 2012 will have another 30 days to try the new version. To start another 30-day complimentary subscription, users need to login with their existing Adobe Revel ID. Users will not be automatically charged at the end of their complimentary subscription; this applies to all users of the Adobe Revel 30-day complimentary subscription.
Pricing and Availability
The Adobe Revel 1.5 desktop app for Mac is immediately available in the Mac App Store and the apps for iPhone and iPad is on the iTunes App Store. Upgrading these apps is free for all existing customers. Subscription pricing for an Adobe Revel account is available for $5.99/month.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Artist of the Month for October is auntietk
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Artist of the Month - RICHARDPHOTOS
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2015: What's New
- Adobe Lightroom CC Review
- Artist of the Month for May - DOCHTERSIONS
- Adobe Comp CC in Review
- Gallery of the Week - PHOTOGRAPHY
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits