Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Now Available in Creative Cloud
July 1, 2012 5:11 pm
Photography Workflow Software Joins Other Leading Tools as Part of Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 software is now available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud membership. Lightroom is the essential digital photography workflow solution helping amateur and professional photographers quickly import, manage, enhance and showcase images. A new membership-based offering centered around the company’s design, Web, video and digital imaging tools, Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work..*
“The addition of Lightroom to Creative Cloud delivers on our promise to bring the best in Adobe innovation to Creative Cloud members,” said Winston Hendrickson, vice president products, Creative Media Solutions, Adobe. “Over the next few months we’ll continue to add new products and services, keeping Creative Cloud members up to date with the latest advancements in Adobe software and services.”
With a paid membership, Adobe Creative Cloud can give members everything they need to create, publish and share their work virtually anywhere with anyone, including:
- Access to download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications including, Photoshop CS6 Extended and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, plus a host of additional tools and services including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Muse
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop**
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud
- Create stunning websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst
- Use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad
- Access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Creative Cloud membership for individuals is US$49.99 per month based on annual membership and US$74.99 per month for month-to-month membership. A special introductory offer of US$29.99 per month for existing customers who own a qualifying version of CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 is also available. To learn more, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/ccm_specialoffer. Education pricing is also US$29.99 per month.
Lightroom 4 is also available through Adobe Authorized Resellers, the Adobe Store and the Mac App Store (North America); the estimated street price is US$149 for new users and US$79 for upgrades. For more detailed information about product features, upgrade policies, pricing and language versions, please visit www.adobe.com/go/lightroom.
Users may connect with the Lightroom team directly on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lightroom), via Twitter (www.twitter.com/lightroom) or on the Adobe Lightroom blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal). For Lightroom how-to videos, visit http://www.youtube.com/lightroom. Users can also connect directly with the Creative Cloud team at https://www.facebook.com/adobecreativecloud, via Twitter at www.twitter.com/creativecloud or on the Creative Cloud product blog at http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/.
Adobe Photoshop Family
Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Extended are at the heart of the Photoshop family, joined by solutions for users at every level who want to bring out the best in their digital images either at home, in the office or on the go. Photoshop Lightroom addresses the workflow needs of amateur and professional photographers, helping them create, manage and showcase images in impactful ways. Photoshop Elements provides consumers with powerful yet easy-to-use tools that organize, edit, create and share photo memories. For mobile devices, the Adobe Photoshop Touch app helps users transform images with core Photoshop features custom-built for tablets; and Adobe Photoshop Express is a free app for simple photo fixes and enhancements, and sharing to social networks*.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Vote for the August Artist of the Month!
- Gallery of the Week for June 25, 2018 - Objects Gallery
- Interview with Artist of the Month - Nikolais
- Artist of the Month for January, 2018 - NIKOLAIS
- Gallery of the Week for Nov 13, 2017 - Photography Gallery
- News of the Week for Nov 6, 2017
- Artist of the Month for September, 2017 - Sossy
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week for August 21, 2017 - Weapons Genre