2011 AMI Annual Meeting Registration Now Open!
May 15, 2011 6:32 pm
Register Now for the 66th Annual AMI Meeting!
For our 66th annual meeting, the Association of Medical Illustrators will return to Baltimore! The AMI has held three superb meetings there, but our 4th will be something special as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of our profession in its North American birthplace.
The meeting begins with a full day of diverse workshops on Wednesday, July 20, taking place at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). The Salon opening breakfast will take place Thursday, July 21 at the Tremont Grand Hotel and will showcase the very best in biomedical art and animation. The general program includes sessions on art and visualization, biomedical advances and technology, and best business practices. Additional workshops will take place on Friday, July 22, on the campus of Johns Hopkins University in the Armstrong Building.
You may register for a workshop, a single day, or the entire conference.
Please join us! The AMI Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to learn more about a growing field that uses the power of visual media to advance scientific understanding, communication, education, and research.
For more information, please visit the official 2011 AMI Annual Conference Website.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2D Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: EldritchCellar
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Autodesk's Sketchbook Pro 7 and Sketchbook Pro 2015