Vendor of the Month for August, 2018 is
Our vendor of the month for August 2018, is the highly skilled artist TruForm. He joined Renderosity in 2009 and has one of the most comprehensive stores in the marketplace. His work is super-detailed with an emphasis on quality. Architecture and Props make up the bulk of the offerings in his store.
Here's what he has to say about himself in his bio:
I'm a 2D and 3D artist who started digitally with MS paint on windows 95. I moved over to 3d, or should I say expanded, when I got a copy of Daz with a 3D magazine. That was Daz 1.8 with V3 and A3 as starting content. It was fun playing around with it and that eventually got me into wanting to make my own content. That's when I got Blender 3D, the ever evolving program! With trial and error I got to the point where I was able to create models. The friends over here at Renderosity encouraged me to share my models (thanks guys!) and from there I've grown a lot in the 3D world and hope to continue doing so. I still work on the 2D in between.
We congratulate TruForm for being chosen Renderosity Vendor of the Month for August. We'll be posting an interview and a video featuring 12 of his marketplace items.
Please visit TruForm's store and gallery to see more of this artist's excellent work.
- Outoftouch Interview and Video Gallery
- Vendor of the Month for April - Outoftouch
- Interview with Vendor of the Month - Blackhearted
- Vendor of the Month for March is Blackhearted
- Artist of the Month for March 2019 - Saltaire
- News of the Week for Feb 25, 2019
- Gallery of the Week for Feb 18, 2019 - Glamour Gallery
- Interview with Artist of the Month - Warloc07
- Interview with Sangriart, February Vendor of the Month
- Vendor of the Month for February - Sangriart