The Vendor of the Month for September, 2016 is:
Our Vendor of the Month (VOM) for September, 2016, is the vendor 2nd_World. He has been a member of Renderosity for nearly five years now. Here is the bio he's posted on his page:
Hi, My name is Sander, I'm 38 years old and I live in the Netherlands. My occupation? I'm a 3D modeler, photographer and illustrator. At this moment it's primarily the 3D modeling, I think I'll never get bored with it. I chose this Vendor name because I like to develop 3D models that can or do exist in the "real world", and turn them into realistic models for our 3D world. I always try to give my models a high level of detail, but keep the amount of polygons and texture MB's as low as possible.
There is an excellent Vendor Insider about Sander where you can learn more about this talented and successful artist.
- Vendor of the Month for March, 2018 - POWERAGE
- DM (Danie & Marforno) Video Gallery & Interview
- Vendor of the Month for February - DM
- Interview with January Vendor of the Month - Outoftouch
- Interview with December, 2017, Vendor of the Month - Tempesta3d
- Vendor of the Month for December, 2017 - Tempesta3d
- Interview with Vendor of the Month - Godin
- Our November, 2017, Vendor of the Month is Godin
- Vendor of the Month for Oct, 2017 - Outoftouch
- Interview with September Vendor of the Month - Fabiana