Announcing the 2017 Renderosity Most Valuable Product of the Year
Angel Wing's "Zoey for Genesis 3 Female" has been chosen as Renderosity's Most Valuable Product for 2017. A stunning character created in Daz Studio 4, Zoey is a marvel of detail and subtlety. All of Angel Wings works are outstanding, but Zoey has something special about her. It's a real masterpiece.
We will be posting a video in the next week or so of Angel Wing's works. Stay tuned! Congratulations, Angel Wings!
It brings me great pleasure to know people enjoy my product(s). As an artist there can be no better complement then seeing your creations be put to great use in fantastic digital art. I created Zoey and others with the intended purpose of making a young model that can play well with the realism of Victoria and Michael. Most young models are based on cartoons style. Which is great, but it also leaves the customer with a very narrow and limited usability. Especially if you are a comic writer and trying to create a believable family.
Zoey was created using Zbrush Blacksmith3D and Photoshop. Then reversed and injected into the Youth Morph for better jcm bending. She could have been a stand alone figure but I try to use all the technology I can to bring the highest quality products to the table for the most reasonable price.
With that said. Thank you everyone for your support it means the world to me. I look forward to another great year of producing Angel's Angels' (I suppose that would be my official public announcement for the true name of my actors. hehe ^.^)
- Interview with July Vendor of the Month - santuziy78
- Video Gallery & Interview with July AOM Rikomortis
- Our Vendor of the Month for July is Santuziy78
- Gallery of the Week for July 2, 2018 - Work in Progress Gallery
- Artist of the Month for July is Rikomortis
- Rhiannon - June Vendor of the Month Video Gallery
- Member of the Month for June 4, 2018 - MistyLaraPrincess
- VOM Sveva Shares Her Creative Techniques
- Gallery of the Week for May 21, 2018 - Faeries Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for May 7, 2018 - Shade3D Gallery