Mirye Software Announces Shade 12 3D
March 6, 2011 2:15 pm
Mirye Software announces Shade 12, the powerful modeling, animation and rendering platform for Windows and Mac OS X 32 and 64 bit systems. Shade 12 features a powerful, enhanced renderer that can make use of multiple cores and network rendering using ShadeGrid nodes.
New Features in Shade 12
The release also includes updates and improvements to existing features. The software is immediately available for download from http://www.shadetrial.com.
Pricing and Availability
Shade Basic is $99, Shade Standard Edition is $349 and Shade Professional is $749. Owners of Shade 10 can upgrade at a discount. Shade 8 users have a very limited time to upgrade to Shade 12. Shade 12 is available for purchase through the Mirye Software store site at http://www.miryestore.com
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City
- 3D Masterclass: The Swordmaster In 3DS Max And Zbrush