Imagineer Systems Ushers in the 2012 Holiday Season with its Annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
November 24, 2012 1:51 am
40% Discounts Available on Entire mocha Family of Planar Tracking Solutions
GUILDFORD, UK (November 21, 2012) -- Imagineer Systems (www.imagineersystems.com) today announced it is ringing in the 2012 Holiday Season with its annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale. With discounts of over 40% , Imagineer Systems invites its global community of VFX artists and post production professionals to take advantage of its newest mocha v3.1 family of Planar Tracking solutions.
Imagineer’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale begins Friday, November 23, 2012 and runs through Monday, November 26, 2012. During this promotional weekend, users can purchase mocha Pro v3.1 upgrades and full versions, or mocha Pro v3.1 Academic Versions at tremendous savings of over 40%. All Black Friday/Cyber Monday licenses are nodelocked only and are limited to one license per customer.
For more details on Imagineer Systems 2012 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Holiday Sale, please visit http://www.imagineersystems.com/blackfriday2012/?searchterm=black%20friday.
Announced earlier this month, mocha v3.1 offers an improved lens distortion workflow that allow users to easily analyze, calibrate and remove camera lens distortion for advanced effects compositing tasks. mocha v3.1 also includes new support for RED (R3D) files, ASSIMILATE SCRATCH 7 and HitFilm 2 Ultimate.
What’s New in mocha Pro v3.1
The development team at Imagineer has invested significant time and resources, working directly with customers, to enhance the mocha Pro workflow, and to ensure it integrates easily with the tools and platforms they use everyday. New features in mocha Pro v3.1 include:
- Greatly improved Lens Module;
- Ability to import and use External Distortion Maps in all mocha Pro modules;
- Ability to export rasterized Distortion Maps for Nuke, Fusion, Flame and more.
- Support for export to new mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects.
- 3D Camera export to HitFilm2 from FXhome
- RED (R3D) file support
- Export colored roto shapes directly to Nuke and After Effects (or render externally)
- Seamlessly export Planar Tracking data to ASSIMILATE SCRATCH 7
What’s New in mocha AE v3.1
mocha AE v3.1 strengthens its toolset with a workflow for handling lens distorted footage and format support enhancements including:
- A new Lens Module for analyzing and calibrating clips;
- A new mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects users, enabling artists to paste lens data directly to the After Effects timeline to distort or undistort layers. mocha Lens is a free plug-in and works with Adobe CS4-CS6.
- RED (R3D) file support;
- Ability to export color roto shapes to mocha shape for AE plug-in.
- 3D Camera Export to HitFilm 2 Ultimate
About the 2012 mocha Family
mocha AE is Imagineer’s stand-alone Planar Tracking and roto utility optimized for After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion and HitFilm users. The advanced mask creation tools, simple user interface and copy/paste exchange with After Effects helps take the complications out of motion tracking and reduces keyframing tedium. mocha AE is available in two version: mocha AE CS6, which comes as a free bundle with every copy of Adobe CS6 and is specifically optimized for After Effects; and the mocha AE v3.1 standalone application, which adds 3D camera solve, lens distortion tools and support for Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, Boris FX and HitFilm 2 is available for purchase directly from Imagineer Systems.
mocha Pro v3.1 is Imagineer’s intelligent Planar Tracking utility for post production and visual effects professionals that combines advanced roto, motion tracking, lens analysis, object removal, insert compositing, stabilization and 3D camera solve features into a single desktop application. mocha Pro integrates seamlessly with industry-popular editing, compositing, and animation applications and is the ideal post production companion software for managing challenging shots and projects.
mocha Pro has gained notoriety as a result of the significant impact the Planar Tracker has made in the production of the Hollywood visual effects laden films such as The Black Swan, X-Men: First Class, and Captain America: The First Avenger. Additionally, mocha Pro has proven invaluable to customers at major post production and stereo conversion facilities around the world, and has greatly streamlined the stereo conversion pipelines on such 3D blockbuster sensations as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
About Imagineer Systems
Imagineer Systems Ltd innovates and markets next-generation visual effects solutions for film, video and broadcast post production markets. Imagineer Systems has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as Black Swan, The Amazing Spiderman, Invictus, and the Harry Potter series. Imagineer’s desktop product line consists of mocha Pro™ - roto, planar tracking, compositing, and removal utility; mocha AE™ - a planar tracking and roto utility designed for After Effects and Final Cut Pro users. Imagineer Systems was founded in 2000 and its headquarters is located in Guildford, United Kingdom. For more information visit www.mocha-Pro.com
Imagineer Systems is a sponsor of the 2012 Renderosity Holiday Contest.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- News of the Week for March 22 - 29, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 25, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 18, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 11, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 17, 2018
- News of the Week for October 22, 2018
- News of the Week for October 15, 2018
- News of the Week for October 1, 2018
- News of the Week for Sept 19, 2018
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018