Splash screen: Realtime hair for a cartoon character by artofcharly
For the week of March 13, 2017, we have chosen
as our Gallery of the Week. This penultimate 3D sculpting application allows users to create all kinds of artworks like they were sculpting with real clay. Since it's initial release over twenty years ago by Pixologic, ZBrush has become the go-to application for everyone from professionals working on the latest Avengers movie to the one person studio creating rocks for his Unity game. Certainly the range of art you see below is indicative of just much Renderosity artists love this program!
Listed below are 10 featured artists who have created works that have been posted in the ZBrush Gallery. Be sure to check out the short video at the top of this article which features all of the artists listed here. Remember, it's only a small sampling of the good work being done by digital artists at Renderosity.com!
1. Adonis by LiamDo
2. Nosferatu by mrthirdeyeching
3. No Symmetry the End by DigitalDream666
4. madmin by Tatts
5. Bug Bot by Li-An
6. The Visitor (updated) by mrthirdeyeching
7. Alpha Dreamtime by blankfrancine
8. Nina by RadiZ
9. I'm home by Geographics
10. Nordmann by Goor01
Visit the Renderosity ZBrush Gallery to see more out of the box works by Renderosity artists.
- Reallusion at SIGGRAPH 2017
- News of the Week for August 14, 2017
- Gallery of the Week for August 14, 2017 - Work in Progress Gallery
- Share Your Eclipse Experience!
- Sixus1 Mentoring: Tutorial Series
- Vendor of the Month for August, 2017 - ANGEL_WINGS
- Gallery of the Week for August 7, 2017 - Creatures Genre
- Gallery of the Week for July 24, 2017 - Religious/Spiritual Genre
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week for July 17, 2017 - Abstract Genre
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week for July 10, 2017 - PaintShop Pro Gallery