Splash screen: a particular date by Tekos
For the week of July 31, 2017, we have chosen the
Autodesk's 3D Studio Max is one of the oldest 3D application, yet it is still very popular especially with the gaming community. And, of course, with renderosity artists. There are over 21,000 images in the 3D Studio Max Gallery and many of them are stunning in visual style and quality.
The 3D Studio Max Gallery at Renderosity is complimented by the excellent 3D Studio Max forum, moderated by wheatpenny. Be sure to visit the forum to learn and introduce yourself is you are a 3D Studio Max user or you are just interested in the program. Don't be afraid to ask questions there either. It's a friendly forum.
Please take a moment to watch the video above which features 11 artists who have created works that have been posted in the 3D Studio Max Gallery. Each artist and their work is listed below. Remember, it's only a small sampling of the good work being done by artists at Renderosity.com!
1. An unread book by G.Orlof
2. Sas by Guilhem_Bedos
3. sla Arts Promo 2 by CynderBlueDesigns
4. Night View 3D Exterior Rendering for Home by RayvatGroup
5. Kittys in Space by DeaD
6. Toad25 by polartech
7. Tribute to Vermeer 04 by justeleblanc
8. Penetration frame by DamirCizmok
9. The turn by Geographics
10. Gyroids by LuxXeon
11. Butterfly Summoner by thenodemaster
Visit the Renderosity 3D Studio Max Gallery to see more out of the box works by Renderosity artists.
- Vendor of the Month for March, 2018 - POWERAGE
- Nyala - Artist of the Year Video Gallery & Interview
- Gallery of the Week for Sept 18, 2017 - Anime/Manga
- Interview with September Vendor of the Month - Fabiana
- Gallery of the Week for August 14, 2017 - Work in Progress Gallery
- Vendor of the Month for August, 2017 - ANGEL_WINGS
- Gallery of the Week for August 7, 2017 - Creatures Genre